Need Asap!!! 87' Anti-rattle Kit!!! Need Asap!!!

my77cobra2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L V6 [5.0HO Carb swap in progress]
Transmission
Automatic
i need an anti rattle kit for both the driver and passengers doors......im leavin for college in 10 days.....if multiple people gt me the parts 1-by-1 tht wud be awsome.....I HAVE VERY LITTLE $....AS IN $35......

Rock Auto 5% Discount Code: 173A8B749AB83C Expires: January 1, 2020

idriveafordranger94

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
SOHC 4.0L
Transmission
Manual
Go to www.lmctruck.com. It's a website that has all different find of parts for Late model trucks including Rangers. I am pretty sure they sell a product you're looking for. Hope this helps!

my77cobra2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
LMC Trucks

Go to www.lmctruck.com. It's a website that has all different find of parts for Late model trucks including Rangers. I am pretty sure they sell a product you're looking for. Hope this helps!
the part tht i need are $120 + S/H BRAND NEW............ im jus lookin 4 sum decently used pieces

Mudhound

U.S. Military - Veteran
V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Eaastern Ky- out in the woods ( literally)
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
173 and 331 CI
Transmission
Manual
What is rattling? The linkage rods for the door latch/lock? If so, try this... go get some small diameter vacumn hose and slide it over the rods. You might need to spray a little WD-40 in the hose to help it slide over the rods easier.

my77cobra2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
What is rattling? The linkage rods for the door latch/lock? If so, try this... go get some small diameter vacumn hose and slide it over the rods. You might need to spray a little WD-40 in the hose to help it slide over the rods easier.
its not the rods in the doors.......its the windows themselves.......the felt-tracks tht keep the windows frm movin in the wind whn thyr closed..................