• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

need help with info from site

1plumford

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Transmission
Manual
i placed an order for shifter bushings from a company that was mentioned on a tranny forum. the only thing i remembered was it in nevada ?vegas i placed the order and it never came to me verce ups 2 day ground can anybody here tell me the supplyer's name it a lajit company i got the info off of tranny's here but now i can't find it thanks

91redneckranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1999 2WD Ranger
Transmission
Manual
2 things buddy...

number 1, you have to be a little more specific with what trans forum it was, possibly the one here on trs?

and number two, not to bust your chops or anything, but you might want to use that spell check feature, i mean i understand what you were trying to say, but wow...

sorry about busting on you, but its all with good intentions =)

Last edited:

Capt Jay

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'93 body.
Make / Model
Ford(ish)
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Wow, can't really understand the question/statement. I don't think even spell check would figure out the...english? I too understand that you want to figure something out and wasn't looking for a lesson on writing. You might want to check your credit card receipts or your paypal account info to track down where your sending money with out any tracking info. If that's how you keep cash records, send me $50.00 and I'll track it down for you. j/k

Last edited:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals