• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Never Mind Donald Trump...

Mark_88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Dordge
Engine Size
3.3 Fuel Injected
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Love Thy Neighbor
Canada elected another Marxist simply because they think he is really, really, ridiculously good looking! Really Canada, U have no room to talk. Got lots of friends up there in Ontario who were picking on me when B.O. was elected, then reelected so turn around is fair play. Trump who everyone says is a tough guy who wins is loosing and whining, and whining like a baby. Just another progressive in it all for himself, not the country!
Cruz 2016!
I know two things...I didn't vote for True Doughboy...and I have no idea where they get the idea that he is good looking...or even sexy...:icon_confused:

I remember when his Dad was PM and someone called him the "sexiest man alive" I was just old enough to think "Oh, gross"...

But many women found his accent and affluence attractive...and the men found his arrogance and handling of our country annoying...

World leaders have already put True Doughboy in his place and are not finished whipping the boy into conforming with their wishes...he already admitted he cannot legalize MJ...we will need to see how everything else plays out...especially with your new POTUS coming to power...:icon_bounceblue:

ridgerunner

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
By new POTUS U mean Cruz. BTW, my first pick was Rand Paul but he is out so.. If anyone else wins, especially on the D side, I am coming to Canada lol! I still laugh when I see this clip so enjoy...

https://youtu.be/1CAy5cR_Dds

Mark_88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Dordge
Engine Size
3.3 Fuel Injected
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Love Thy Neighbor
By new POTUS U mean Cruz. BTW, my first pick was Rand Paul but he is out so.. If anyone else wins, especially on the D side, I am coming to Canada lol! I still laugh when I see this clip so enjoy...

https://youtu.be/1CAy5cR_Dds
:icon_rofl: the first link didn't work but the second one did...and I watched scenes from the movie...just the distraction I needed...:)

Last edited:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals