• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Ev 1988

Ford Technician
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L 177CID V6 A4LD Trans BW 1350 T Case
Transmission
Automatic
My name is Evan D. Farrow. Im a new member since May 29th 2012. I Only owned 2 Fords in my WHOLE entire life. A 1986 Ford Mustang LX Hatchback Pro Street car that had OVER 1,100HP and around 1,000 TQ. Now I own a 1987 Ford Ranger STX 4X4 Extended Cab 2.9L 177CID V6 A4LD Auto Transmission Borg Warner 1350 Manual Transfer Case Dana 28 Ford 7.5 3.73 Gears. The engine is bored .030 Over James Duff Computer Chip ALL Stock! Ill get a few pictures as soon as I can. I got BIG Plans for the truck 4 Inch lift kit 31x12.50R15 Boggers on 15x12 Rims 4.56 Gears Dana 35 Ford 8.8 And HD Gears in my A4LD. That I Killed. In September of 2011 After going mudding in 2wd! I know stupid idea. And NO I DID NOT Make it thru the mud hole. Instead I burned the clutch up and broke the bands.Just my luck The trucks name Is Little Blue after the Bigfoot Ranger. Bigfoot ranger started out as Ms Bigfoot in 1985. In 1987 it was changed to Bigfoot Ranger Which Im TRYING To get the copyrights too. But my fiance Who was my girl friend at the time Started calling the truck Little Blue. Because as you read farther in the comments Bob Chandler The OWNER And CEO Of Bigfoot IS my great Uncle. So IF you try to tell me Im pulling your leg. Go to Facebook look up Evan D. Farrow And ask people IF the story I told is true OR not. I lay 5 to 1 EVERYONE I talk to Knows who my Great Uncle is. (I even have Bigfoot ranger as my cover picture on my Facebook profile.) Im VERY admired by that 8 foot wide beast. The truck was a Monster/Hot Rod with 1,000HP in the 571CID Hemi. Please feel free to ask me ANY Thing about trucks. I will get the answer for you IF you want to know more about me Please feel free to ask. Thank You Evan D. Farrow

Last edited:

kryptonitecb

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Welcome to TRS, now please edit your mess of words and add some periods.

Sent from the road while ignoring traffic

jhammel85

I've wheeled in 2wd. Were you just spinning it like crazy and overheated the trans?

That's a shame it died on you...I guess you're putting in the 4.0 guts or getting one with it already done?

Lookin forward to some pics, welcome!!

Ev 1988

Ford Technician
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Im keeping the 2.9L V6. I Want a 521 Cubic Inch But its ONLY $10,000 DOLLARS! Im keeping my 2.9L And looking for a A4LD Auto transmission.Im going to keep the truck stock for now. But I haven't really got into the 4.0L engines that much. Im eventually going to put either a Windsor OR Modified in the truck with 2.5 Ton Rockwells. And a 2 foot lift kit with 46 inch Mickey Thompson Baja Claw. Im into monster trucks. My Great uncle is None other than Bob Chandler Owner and CEO Of Bigfoot 4x4 Inc.

Last edited:

armadillon

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0L
Transmission
Automatic
Hello Evan D Farrow It is a pleasure to meet you i'm glad you stopped by TheRangerStation so far everyone here has been very nice to me and i r a n00b but I was born in a small town in Kyle Texas and I have had a lot of vehicles some good and some bad and some were better than others but in May 2012 I bought my first Ranger and it has been a great car with 140hp stock and rust holes in the roof cab but it is the fastest car i have ever had

armadillon

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0L
Transmission
Automatic
Now post photos or I'm calling shenanigans on the great uncle.

Ev 1988

Ford Technician
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Actually i have support about my Great Uncle. He married my Grandma Donna's sister Marilyn Donna is my mom's mom Marilyn and Bob has 3 kids Ann Penny And Bobby. My mom helped raise ALL Three kids And pretty much raised Bobby who is the youngest of the three IF you don't believe me. Call 314-731-2822 Bigfoot 4x4 Inc. and talk to Bob OR any body in the shop. IF It wasn't for my mom Bigfoot would NEVER be around. Sorry Its 8:30 here and its dark out Ill try for tomorrow

armadillon

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0L
Transmission
Automatic
Oh snap you just put the burden of proving you wrong on me. Grrr I prefer my speculative denial thank you very little! Welcome to TRS :)

Ev 1988

Ford Technician
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Yea DON'T Try and prove me wrong. I'll prove you wrong in a instance. But IF you want to be friends with me Your more than welcome too. I consider EVERYONE As my friend No matter IF I know them OR not. Im a sweet loving guy that is VERY happy with the woman that changed my life.

InsaneRedRooster

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
...my camera has a flash....

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Ev 1988

Ford Technician
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I have a camera But i had to pawn it to pay a stupid electric bill

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals