• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Next time I'll go a bit faster.

CopyKat

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
I can't remember what coils you're running now, EB's? Even with the dual shocks I'd imagine it bottomed pretty hard. Is this the direction you're going with the BII (or BIV or watever it is :icon_twisted:)?
It wasn't too bad. I'm sure I hit the bump stops. I'll have to give them a coat of paint the next time and it'll tell me if I have hit or not. Should give me an idea how hard it hit too. Not the complete direction. Kinda going for an all purpose do all kinda truck.

damn rights and again, cause i wanted a different angle, and more speed:thefinger:
And each time I got more and more air, so quit yer whining, it'll get better and better.

Bray D

2012 UA Ranger
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
That's cool. That's one thing I did like about the TTB is its pretty versitile. I caught air a couple times when it was still under my truck. I wouldn't think of airing out my rig the way its set up now though. It'd probably tear the coil buckets off lol.

CopyKat

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
That's cool. That's one thing I did like about the TTB is its pretty versitile. I caught air a couple times when it was still under my truck. I wouldn't think of airing out my rig the way its set up now though. It'd probably tear the coil buckets off lol.
I'm not too worried about my coil buckets. but the shock hoops on the other hand. I need to get the engine cage put in, to tie them suckers together and keep them from collapsing onto themselves.

Bunch of other stuff needs to be reconfigured if I was to get serious about this direction. But I was just out having a bit of fun.

BlackBII

Ranger Custom
Article Contributor
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Truck of Month
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
Tire Size
That's Fawking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tires rub on the landing?

wahlstrom1

J-man HD Mech
OTOTM Winner
2011 Truck of The Year
Forum Staff - Retired
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
I cant remember if your running stock coil buckets or not, but if you are, they may be worth taking a look at. Ive folded both of mine now, and had to reinforce them.

CopyKat

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
I cant remember if your running stock coil buckets or not, but if you are, they may be worth taking a look at. Ive folded both of mine now, and had to reinforce them.
they are the f150 buckets, and this isn't the first time the truck seen air, and im pretty sure if his fold then their going into the junk pile and some new ones are being built

CopyKat

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
I'm not too worried about my coil buckets. but the shock hoops on the other hand. I need to get the engine cage put in, to tie them suckers together and keep them from collapsing onto themselves.
Not stock and they are braced to the shock hoops. Just need to tie them together with an engine cage

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals