• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Northern AZ members???

TheUndeadRanger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L
Transmission
Manual
yeah i'm way up in Overgaard AZ, and its great for trail riding up here, i'm trying to set my 96 up for trail and snow, its 2wd which works great for me, but i wanna know if there is anyone interested in doing a meet up in these parts??
its cold, way cold. but hey, there's always summer, it is GREAT during the summer, never hits 100, even in mid Aug. its always nice.
so if anyone is interested, hit me up. i'm not on TRS as often as i wish but i'd love to set something up, maybe ten or fifteen of us, i'll even ask my wife to cook pizza. believe me, best pizza in N. AZ.
if ya got a phone to text on maybe with ideas or advice or wanna set up a meet, i'm gonna do the forsaken and throw a number out there.
928-240-1773

spdcrazy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
mostly 86
Make / Model
B2
Engine Size
2.9 bored and cammed
Transmission
Manual
i'm up in flagstaff! any time you come into town hit me up!

TheUndeadRanger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L
Transmission
Manual
most certainly! i'm roughly 2.5 hours from Flag but i was born and raised in Williams and still have a few friends there and a couple family members in Bellmont. so i may take a trip up there with my newest addition to the family this coming summer.

spdcrazy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
mostly 86
Make / Model
B2
Engine Size
2.9 bored and cammed
Transmission
Manual
most certainly! i'm roughly 2.5 hours from Flag but i was born and raised in Williams and still have a few friends there and a couple family members in Bellmont. so i may take a trip up there with my newest addition to the family this coming summer.
sounds like a plan! my truck is always under the chopping block, but its almost done for the time being. time to build the Z.

thinking of going to table mesa in the next few month's.

TheUndeadRanger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L
Transmission
Manual
very nice, i think the last time i was up that was we hit a cinder-pit and managed to blow four tires in one go, but that was a 79 burb with every modification known to man including rear wheel steering and 3 speed tranny that drove forward and reverse hahaha the tires were street tires. it now is sitting in texas with 42's on it. super built 504 pushing the whole deal. its ridiculous. over $200,000 worth of work and parts put in by my step-dad, he made it all come together on unemployment checks and barter. so i figure my truck should be up and running in no time, i have a whole graveyard worth of cars and bikes to barter with and i actually have a decent budget haha but yeah if i end up heading up that way i will let you know and we'll have to meet up and take the ranger's out for some serious destruction.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals