• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Oregon boys

Bennybooster

EMT / Paramedic
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
wanna put together a get together for TRS banner across america?? I was thinking a good area to meet would be Eugene area because its fairly central to most people in our area. Chime in if you have any sugestions. I would like to go wheeling but we could also just meet at a park or somthing and have a barbaque. So respond please.

Chance

RIP - 10/7/2010
Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
Got a bunch o' ranger peeps here in roseburg... might be able to drag em out for some good wheelin...

Tb8983

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Not big enough
Transmission
Manual
That's alittle deep for me about 175 milies one way but have fun

cscott9016

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9l V6
Transmission
Manual
wheelin outa Roseburg sounds good to me. I live near the coast in the Coquille/Myrtle Point area. My ranger's a 2wd, can take my stepdads Samurai.

Maverick

FoMoCo MoFo
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Im hoping that the banner will come up from southern CA. Im only about 100 miles from the oregon border and wouldnt have a problem with driving it up and meeting someone in cave junction or grants pass for a meet and greet.

Bennybooster

EMT / Paramedic
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Maverick I could meet with you at the border or we could get some guys together in Medford or GP.

Chance

RIP - 10/7/2010
Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
wheelin outa Roseburg sounds good to me. I live near the coast in the Coquille/Myrtle Point area. My ranger's a 2wd, can take my stepdads Samurai.
Nice... I used to drive between brookings and roseburg A LOT and I'd always stop by the mini mart in coquille for the best damn philly sandwiches ever.

Definitely need to organize a wheelin meet up here... too bad all the good spots are closed and we're having land wars
Im hoping that the banner will come up from southern CA. Im only about 100 miles from the oregon border and wouldnt have a problem with driving it up and meeting someone in cave junction or grants pass for a meet and greet.
I would mash my cornbinder down to grants pass for a meet to go wheelin and check out the banner with yall.

Bennybooster

EMT / Paramedic
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Im up to have two meets one more south then bring it up a lil farther north, I just need to know ahead of time so I can save up some money for gas.

jharms02

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
I am interested in participating in this. I can cover the south eastern part of the state if it comes from that direction and meet some one in K falls or Medford, maybe take it north tword Bend. If it comes from the South, or North, most likely it will be traveling on I5 and I would like to meet some one who has it in the Medford area, to at least sign the banner. I'll be watching the main page to see where it hits oregon or northern California at.

high_tech_redneck

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
im near portland so im down for what ever hopefully i got my long travel done before it gets here

Snurfer

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
meeting in eugene sounds great. im in portland and im always goin to UO to visit friends. we should for sure set this up.

AaronC47

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
Oregon

I just happen to be kinda almost sorta smackdab in between Portland and Eugene, and a bit to the east,, But I am game,, I just got my Navajo back on the road, its been sitting for 3 years,, Its ready to do SOMETHING,,, lol

:beer:

out cast

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
i'm kinda thinkin the banner should come through idaho to central oregon area, up to washington then down the I5 to california.

Cordless

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L v6
Transmission
Manual
Im out in the Newberg Oregon Area just west of Portland would love to do a Meet and greet specially for the Banner... Hopefully I will have my SAS Swap and Explorer 8.8 swap will be done soon so I can go in my Ranger instead of my...... Jeep :shok:

Theres a couple of us Ranger Fans out in this area

redneck87ranger

Banned
--- Banned ---
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.9l v6
Transmission
Automatic
if its over near bend i bet i could show up.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals