• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Out with the old in with the new (seats that is)

Rangerman4158

Ford Technician
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
So I went to the new you pull toady to see what they had and I come out with alot of new goodies. Like 2 new to me leather explorer seats and a new OHC and also a center console out of a Gen 1 explorer also got a pair of lighted sunvisors all in all it was a good trip. Right now all I got is pics of the seats and console but I'll get some more in the morning

Daniel C

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I knew i forgot my cup of tea ha lol those seats look bad ass man. Had fun helping u pull it all out. Now we need to go back next week and get me a set.

PlumCrazy

Supporting Member
V8 Engine Swap
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
RBV's on Boost
2014 Truck of The Year
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
Solid Axle Swap 4x4
Now you need some new carpet (or a rubber floor).lol

-plumcrazy

baxtej44

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L
Transmission
Automatic
how much did all of it cost you?

Rangerman4158

Ford Technician
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Now you need some new carpet (or a rubber floor).lol

-plumcrazy
Yeah I know I want to find a rubber floor but I was running out of money yesterday I found so much stuff at the you pull I could have spent all day there pulling stuff to put in mine

how much did all of it cost you?
The seats were 17.99 each and the tracks were 3.99 for the manual one and 19.99 for the power one the center console was 9.99 and 7.49 for the cupholder that goes in it also 5.99 for the mounting brackets I also boght an over head console and 2 lighted sunvisors and all the wiring altogether I paid 122.51 and just so everyone knows there is an extra tax on cash for clunker stuff of 6% :annoyed:

Rangerman4158

Ford Technician
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
oh yeah also found out that the drivers seat release handle is gone and didnt notice it till I got home and there was a sign there that said look before you buy cause its yours after you pay and I just didnt notice that it was missing but I will figure something out

explorerhavok

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Bronco
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
I have cloth Ranger bucket seats that look almost exactly the same and my seat release handle broke off this morning. I''m looking for some solutions myself. Where those seats from the Explorer a direct bolt in or I'm guessing you changed the tracks out? What year Explorer had those? I may just look for some here.

Ronv

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Rangers S
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC
Transmission
Automatic
Your seats look great, what a differencefrom the 60-40! I get a crick in my back every time I drive long distances, 50 miles +. I picked up a set of leather seats for my 01 ranger, full power,from an 02 Exployer and am having them installed this week. Will send some photos when I get my truck back (hopefully the 5th of Dec. ;)

Daniel C

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Your seats look great, what a differencefrom the 60-40! I get a crick in my back every time I drive long distances, 50 miles +. I picked up a set of leather seats for my 01 ranger, full power,from an 02 Exployer and am having them installed this week. Will send some photos when I get my truck back (hopefully the 5th of Dec. ;)
You will love those explorer seats. Easy to bolt up and easy to wire. Rangerman4158 aka brent will help u with the install just pm him, if you have any questions.

Rangerman4158

Ford Technician
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I have cloth Ranger bucket seats that look almost exactly the same and my seat release handle broke off this morning. I''m looking for some solutions myself. Where those seats from the Explorer a direct bolt in or I'm guessing you changed the tracks out? What year Explorer had those? I may just look for some here.
Yeah the seats are out of an explorer and no I didn't have to change the track almost a direct bolt. The only thing I had to do was to drill out the holes in the tracks bigger to fit the ranger bolt. I'm not sure on the year I just looked around the you pull till I found the ones I liked the best.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals