• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Pics of the custom 94 Ranger

LoneRanger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
This is my 1994 Ford Ranger 4x4 that I've been working on for years in my spare time. As you can see, I had the truck completely apart right to the frame and refinished everything. It has the stock 4.0 liter with some aftermarket stuff (intake, electric fan, headers, stainless borla exhaust). It has a 6" suspension lift and 3" body lift. The tires are 35" Nitto Mud Grapplers and the rims are 20" Chrome Helo Maxx. The hood scoop was molded into the factory hood. All the handles/locks were shaved, and the custom led tail lights were molded into the rollpan. As you can see, I painted the frame, engine compartment, and interior. There were no corners cut on this truck and I'm glad to finally have it done. Let me know what you think.....

Attachments

06yellowranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
that looks awesome

firefighter525

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
:bling: :drool: looks great! All your hard work shows! Be proud, that truck is beautiful!

DK27

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Transmission
Manual
This is my 1994 Ford Ranger 4x4 that I've been working on for years in my spare time. As you can see, I had the truck completely apart right to the frame and refinished everything. It has the stock 4.0 liter with some aftermarket stuff (intake, electric fan, headers, stainless borla exhaust). It has a 6" suspension lift and 3" body lift. The tires are 35" Nitto Mud Grapplers and the rims are 20" Chrome Helo Maxx. The hood scoop was molded into the factory hood. All the handles/locks were shaved, and the custom led tail lights were molded into the rollpan. As you can see, I painted the frame, engine compartment, and interior. There were no corners cut on this truck and I'm glad to finally have it done. Let me know what you think.....
Can't say I'm really fond of the style but looks like a LOT of really GOOD work went into it so +rep! :cool:

95offroadx

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
That thing better be garage kept. You did a great job with it. Is that a d35 and a 8.8? Swap out the gears yet?

99RangerKrazy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
wow...incredible, i love it, awesome work

Woods-Rider

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
Not really my style but definitely looks clean cut.

Shoeboy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Chrysler
Engine Size
2.4L
Transmission
Manual
Completly not my style, but in either case, someone get me a towel, I think I creamed myself!

mjonesjr

I dance with the Devil...
Firefighter
Forum Staff - Retired
Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
looks good...

Chazman

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FERD
Engine Size
4.0 Litre
Transmission
Manual
Very sharp looking.
The only thing I would do is add the front lower bumper valance. Have it painted to match with the round foglamps in it.

Right now it looks odd with the front plate hanging off the bottom of the bumper.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals