• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Raleigh NC area

angerranger54

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
clayton/willow spring here. we all need to meet up somewhere and b/s
yeah man im down got any wheelin up there. there is nothin down here in goldsboro except busco beach but dont feel like have a fourwheeler thrown through my windsheild. if we could get more folks to show up it might draw a crowd, NC chicks are attracted to crowds of good lookin trucks :hottubfun:

88_Eddie

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1988, 2000
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L, 4.0L
Transmission
Manual
north raleigh here, close to 540 off of falls of the neuse. i'm working on my BII right now (damn check engine light came on) but i'll be down to wheel, it's stock right now but i'll hopefully be lifting it soon. i took it wheelin all the time in high school stock, so i'm down for pretty much anything

i dont know of any trails around here anymore, the place we went in high school is now home to the 64 bypass off of 440, i'll ask around tomorrow and get back to the thread

memorex402

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Don't know if yall ever met up, But I'll be comming out to it.

jonsranger

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
i go to state during the school year, id be down for anything.

corrond56

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
me and my friends are going four wheeling in URE this weekend. If anyone in here wants to go just send me a pm or gimme a call/text 336 406 7241. several of them are going to be camping overnight but I will most likely be coming back home instead

Toms01PSD

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
me and my friends are going four wheeling in URE this weekend. If anyone in here wants to go just send me a pm or gimme a call/text 336 406 7241. several of them are going to be camping overnight but I will most likely be coming back home instead
If you see a green Sami on 33 bogger's his name is Aaron. I'm going up north to pick up some parts but hopefully i'll be back in time to get there about 8-9pm Saturday night.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals