• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Shipping Sucks!!!

redneckracerx

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
first gens
Make / Model
Ford right?
Engine Size
anything but stock
Transmission
Manual
I placed 3 orders on sept 4 from reputable parts houses. (name is not important) They each shipped using a different company and each shipping company has YET to deliver my friggin packages. Fed-Ex cant find my package, UPS and USPS both claim to have delivered my packages. I was tracking my package #'s on each website and they all confirm what the people are telling me over the phone. I supposedly received two packages on sat. UPS has someones signature on file but it's not anyone that lives in my house. USPS has no signature and fed-ex is just F*#@-Up. I have had packages sent to my house before I don't know what the problem is... END RANT

daniel3507

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
2.3 EcoBoost
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
damn. thats bad luck with shipping. i would be making som pissed off phone calls

tony314

Firefighter
U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 V6
Transmission
Automatic
Raise some hell man. Tell them if they do not find your stuff that you will be hiring an attorney. Don't take there " WELL, WE DELIVERED IT SO NOW IT'S OUT OF OUR HANDS" crap either.

Smurf Mobile

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.slow
Transmission
Automatic
Ouch that sucks! Have you tried calling the company you ordered the parts from yet? Sometimes they will take over and yell at UPS for you and send you a new part until the other one shows up.

Andrew

gertsdsbs

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9 v6
Transmission
Manual
Yeah. they also f**ked up my xbox. i sent it in for fixing and they sent it to another guy. I called fed-ex don't know what they did but microsoft sent me a different xbox 360. So someone somewhere got a free xbox 360! Lucky bastard!

daniel3507

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
2.3 EcoBoost
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
i have an order being sent usps and the tracking number says it cant even be found.

tony314

Firefighter
U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 V6
Transmission
Automatic
I must be the only person on Earth that has never had any shipping issues with Fed Ex or the USPS.......... UPS is another story. Everything they deliver to me is banged up some how.

redneckracerx

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
first gens
Make / Model
Ford right?
Engine Size
anything but stock
Transmission
Manual
UPS delivered my package to a closed down business across the street. Just left it in front of the door. It was delivered on the 9th, Lucky no one took it. I also have been calling USPS and fed-ex. USPS said they delivered it 2 more times and it keeps getting returned for wrong address. Doesn't that seem like maybe THEY'RE SENDING IT TO THE WRONG ADDRESS!!! Fed-Ex also says that the package was returned for "delivery oversite" which to me sounds like they f'ed up. So atleast I got one package, and I hope I'll get the others soon...

tony314

Firefighter
U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 V6
Transmission
Automatic
Tell them to just hold on to it and you'll come get it from the nearest post office.

_Kyle_

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 V6
Transmission
Manual
I've never had a shipping issue... but I do have all packages go my work now since someones always around to receive it.

redneckracerx

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
first gens
Make / Model
Ford right?
Engine Size
anything but stock
Transmission
Manual
I've never had a shipping issue... but I do have all packages go my work now since someones always around to receive it.
from now on, me too!

Doofy

Supporting Member
U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
My credo
Shit Happens...Then You Die.
Never, ever, had any problems with shipping. Living in the boonies is great. The post office is 20 miles away but I get home delivery. UPS and Fedex are 5 days a week. If I didn't like to eat or dip snuff, I'd never have to leave home.

Nhaz

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1998 and a few
Make / Model
Ranger+Ranger+E
Engine Size
4.0 3.0
Transmission
Automatic
a few years ago. ok close to 15 years ago now => UPS seriously screwed up a order i had placed for 10 crt touch screen monitors. very expensive at the time. close to 10,000 dollars worth.

since it was such a expensive order I was home for 2 days. during that time the orders didn't show up. I called and the said. guess what? That they had been delivered and signed for. So i asked them. Nicely how this could be since. A: I didn't have them B: No one showed up. C: No one called.

So after talking to them on the phone some they said. opps looks like we didn't actually deliver them and they were still on the truck. the driver will be right there.

Another day passes. So i have a deadline with these monitors so I am getting just a tad pissed. Get on the phone again. and i get the EXACT same thing. So I asked for who ever the hell is actually in charge over there. Talked to the manager and he said pretty much the EXACT same thing.

Are we having fun yet? No?

This is where it gets fun. So i told the manager at this point That i want my boxes and i want them right now. where are they? Uh. they arn't sure. so .. I made up their minds for them. I am Coming to your distribution warehouse. they better be there when i get there.

I get there the managers waiting for me trying to tell me that the boxes are on the truck going to my house. so i said. OK theres someone waiting AT my house for them. But I am going to stand in your loading bay untill the truck you sent out arrives back at the bay.

So 2 hours later the truck is done for the day. and is back at the warehouse. and guess what? No boxes arrived at my house. and Guess what? They arn't on the truck. Never were on the truck the driver hasn't got a clue they arn't on his list. never were on his list.

I asked the manager to explain how this could be? Lost in shipping? Balls. how can you scan boxes to be tracked without having the boxes? So either the boxes are in this warehouse or someone is pulling a fast one. so you either find them right now or cops are being called.

I ended up calling the police about 30 mins later. they found my boxes guess where? In the managers office. tucked behind some other boxes.

redneckracerx

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
first gens
Make / Model
Ford right?
Engine Size
anything but stock
Transmission
Manual
a few years ago. ok close to 15 years ago now => UPS seriously screwed up a order i had placed for 10 crt touch screen monitors. very expensive at the time. close to 10,000 dollars worth.

since it was such a expensive order I was home for 2 days. during that time the orders didn't show up. I called and the said. guess what? That they had been delivered and signed for. So i asked them. Nicely how this could be since. A: I didn't have them B: No one showed up. C: No one called.

So after talking to them on the phone some they said. opps looks like we didn't actually deliver them and they were still on the truck. the driver will be right there.

Another day passes. So i have a deadline with these monitors so I am getting just a tad pissed. Get on the phone again. and i get the EXACT same thing. So I asked for who ever the hell is actually in charge over there. Talked to the manager and he said pretty much the EXACT same thing.

Are we having fun yet? No?

This is where it gets fun. So i told the manager at this point That i want my boxes and i want them right now. where are they? Uh. they arn't sure. so .. I made up their minds for them. I am Coming to your distribution warehouse. they better be there when i get there.

I get there the managers waiting for me trying to tell me that the boxes are on the truck going to my house. so i said. OK theres someone waiting AT my house for them. But I am going to stand in your loading bay untill the truck you sent out arrives back at the bay.

So 2 hours later the truck is done for the day. and is back at the warehouse. and guess what? No boxes arrived at my house. and Guess what? They arn't on the truck. Never were on the truck the driver hasn't got a clue they arn't on his list. never were on his list.

I asked the manager to explain how this could be? Lost in shipping? Balls. how can you scan boxes to be tracked without having the boxes? So either the boxes are in this warehouse or someone is pulling a fast one. so you either find them right now or cops are being called.

I ended up calling the police about 30 mins later. they found my boxes guess where? In the managers office. tucked behind some other boxes.
HOLY CRAP! That's just not right. On a lighter note I got my boxes today:D Hopefully I start building something now!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals