• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

superlift closed for business????

-spilly

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 L. V-6
Transmission
Manual
so heres the deal. ive ordered a 4" suspension lift from superlift and i was told it would be here in three weeks. well its been 2.5 months and ive been bugging the shop i ordered it from asking them where the hell it is and they've told me that superlift has gone out of business two months ago along with some other companies that apparently make ranger lifts. i figure im getting screwed around because superlift is a huge company to go under. has anyone else heard this? or should i just find a new shop to deal with?

grumpyguy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
Who'd you buy from? Sport trucks in Langley? NSOR? Superlift's site is still up. Sound like the shop's giving you the bone.

daniel3507

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
2.3 EcoBoost
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
i havent heard anything about that and didnt see anything on line when i searched. they must be screwing with you. hope you didnt have to pay for it already.

-spilly

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 L. V-6
Transmission
Manual
ya, im dealing with gemini sales in langley. they are usually strictly jeep parts but im friends with their mechanic and he placed the order for me for a amazing discount. so idk, im pretty sure his boss is screwing with me. He has that "everything but jeep blows" attitude so im not surprised if im getting screwed around. i talked to sport trucks and nsor and the quoted me like $6000 to lift my truck.... my price was less than $2000 for the lift and 33" tires from my friend. im thinking im just gonna have to find a new shop to order from.

hopsing8800

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Manual
I have learned the same

I tried to purcahase the 4 inch superlift for 2007 ranger, I was told by the dealer that they have filed for bankruptcy. Waiting to see if it shows up or not.

-spilly

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 L. V-6
Transmission
Manual
really? thats sucks! well i hope for both of us that the lift shows up. at least there is always the option of ordering it direct from western warehouse in langley. they are an authorized retailer and apparently have the kit in stock. just gonna cost alittle more than i wanted to pay.

hopsing8800

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Manual

The installer wants 550 to install it, and woulnt install it if i dont buy it from them, so if i cant get i am going to look at a body lift , anyone have any ideas about where to get a bodly lift? The only other suspension lift available is too expensive, I cant spend 2500 justfor the lift.

-spilly

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 L. V-6
Transmission
Manual
what other suspension lifts are out there next to dixon bros? to be honest the only reason im not buying that lift is that you have to replace the fenders to accommodate for the new width. besides that to have the dixonbros lift would be a dream! i'd love a coil over conversion but i cant find anything besides RCD, which is no longer in production. and a body lift for myself is out of the question. just wont happen unless it was to accommodate 35" tires. even at that not big on the idea.

JohnnyO

Moderator Emeritus
Supporting Member
Forum Staff - Retired
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger
Engine Type
2.3 EcoBoost
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
1.5"
Tire Size
265/70-17
My credo
"220, 221, whatever it takes."
what other suspension lifts are out there next to dixon bros?
For late models, none. Just a body lift. Damn recession.

tanbuddy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
doesnt trailmaster make one for the newer rangers now?

-spilly

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 L. V-6
Transmission
Manual
the boys from BDS told me to look into revtek? i heard back from RCD and the no longer put out their kits. i cant find anything from revtek for the ranger either! theres just no hope here. ive pretty much decided if my superlift doesn't arrive i think im just gonna break down and drop a few grand on the dixonbros lift. unless i come across a used RCD or superlift kit im just not looking forward to the bill, but i guess whatever the end result it will be pretty amazing.

07rangersport

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
what size tires are you wanting to run? 33's can be run with a 3" BL. A BL is $150 from summit. Or with shackles and a t-bar crank, you can 33x10.5

-spilly

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 L. V-6
Transmission
Manual
ya, at least that size tire. but the problem i have with a body lift is that im still gonna scrape the frame over rocks and whatever else i else i desire to drive over. the reason for the suspension lift is that my frame is moving up, not just the body, so a 4" suspension lift with 33" tires gives me 5" total lift.... putting my frame at 20" off the ground. the dixonbros lift gives me more lift with a TON of travel. which offers actual flex out of the ifs. its ridiculously expensive, but unfortunately its exactly what im looking for.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals