• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

The gun thread...

EERNGER

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
^ love that vid!

RatDog8o8

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
This dropped into my Inbox today. Not a "gun person".....not a collector, but they're cool......but I love the way this reads!

Gun Wisdom

Some words to the wise. Shooting Advice from various Concealed Carry Instructors. If you own a gun, you will appreciate this. If not, you should get one and learn how to use it:

A. Guns have only two enemies rust and politicians.

B. Its always better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

C. Cops carry guns to protect themselves, not you.

D. Never let someone or something that threatens you get inside your arm's length.

E. Never say "I've got a gun." If you need to use deadly force, the first sound they hear should be the safety clicking off.

F. The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

G. The most important rule in a gunfight is: Always win - cheat if necessary -- but win!

H. Make your attacker advance through a wall of bullets . . . You may get killed with your own gun, but he'll have to beat you to death with it cause it'll be empty.

I. If you're in a gun fight:
1. If you're not shooting, you should be loading.
2. If you're not loading, you should be movin',
3. If you're not movin', you're dead.

J. In a life and death situation, don't just stand there. . . do something . . . It may be wrong, but do something!

K. If you carry a gun, people call you paranoid. Nonsense! If you have a gun, what do you have to be paranoid about?

L. You can say 'stop' or 'alto' or any other word, but a large bore muzzle pointed at someone's head is pretty much a universal language.

M. You cannot save the planet, but you may be able to save yourself and your family.

heptofite

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
2.3 EcoBoost
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD

click for larger version.

Sunk

Supporting Member
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.5 Eco
Transmission
Automatic
Just a little update, I stripped and refinished the stock, picked up the front sight and hood, and my girlfriend bought me a scope and mount.

hoosier1104

I'm Awesome!
Supporting Member
U.S. Military - Veteran
V8 Engine Swap
MTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
302 based goodness
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Work hard and play harder

five-seven 5.7x28mm
i want! I want now!

Excellent stopping power (will go through an engine block) w/ the kick of a 22.
i bought!!! I bought!!!!! Happy birfday to me!

Tominator

Supporting Member
V8 Engine Swap
RBV's on Boost
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
5.0 S-Trim 450HP
Transmission
Manual

I was too lazy to get the shotguns out.:dunno:

The AK clones are 5.56...The one on the bi-pod is a RPK version. There were only 200 in the US when Bush's gun ban went into effect.

Tys 4x4 FTW

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
These are my babies.

From left to right. my entry level AR 15. For now it has a plum crazy lower, pieced together no name upper (built with good parts though) yhm flip up front sight/gas block, black hole weaponry barrel, hogue grip, magpul rear flip up sight and magpul buttstock and foregrip.
Then my mossy 500 with a folding stock.
Glock 27 duracoated w/ sniper green frame and titanium slide.
Keltec pf9 with the above mentioned color combo as well.

Planning on a budget 1911 as my next purchase.

tgallmey

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
well dang there is a gun thread looks like im gonna have to drag em all out to take pics. I wanna just take one but they probably wont all fit in the pic Ill see what I can do

tgallmey

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I dug up some old pics to suffice for now

H&R 176 10 gauge single shot.

CZ-82 9x18mm Makarov

One of my Mosins this one is a 1927 Tula. I have 2 more not pictured one is M44 made at Tula in 45 and the other 43 izzy that is a project rifle (16 inch barrel black with a red dot)

Stevens Model 22-410 (Savage Model 24) old model with the selector on the side of the frame 22lr on top with a 410 shotgun bottom

S&W 29-2 4 inch barrel nickel plated 44 magnum (old pic I have proper wood grips on it now)

S&W 29-2 8 3/8 inch barrel stainless 44 magnum

Citadel Legacy 1911 Tactical 45 acp

PHP MV-9 9mm (hunk of shit)

Walther P22

S&W 28-2 4 inch blued 357 magnum

Romanian TTC 7.62x25 Tokarev

CZ-52 7.62x25 Tokarev I have an interesting story about a Accidental discharge with this one I might tell it if anybody wants to hear it.

Waffen Werks AK-74 5.45x39mm

Radom P64 9x18mm Makarov

Old pic of my AR. M4 HBAR. In the pic its wearing an EOtech Holo, Cheap VFG, Cheap Rails. I got rid of the EOtech and I just use a 4x scope now currently waiting on ATF papers for 11.5 BCM upper, Matching BCG, and carry handle rear sights cause im going to go A2

Walther P1 9mm

Winchester 1897 12 gauge 28 inch poly-choke

Top rifle is a No4 Mk1 Lee Enfield 303 brit I dont have it anymore and the bottom is 1926 Lithgow SMLE 303 british

Beretta 92fs Inox

Colt Python- 6 inch Royal Blue 357 Magnum

IMI/Magnum Research Desert Eagle Mk VII 357 Magnum

GSG 1911-22 22lr the Suppressor is fake but it will be getting a Huntertown arms Guardian in the future as my first can

ones I have that arent pictured yet are:
Ruger Mk III Standard
SA XDM 4.5 Bitone 45acp
German Mauser 98k
NEF Pardner Pump 12 gauge
Remington 870 Wingmaster 12 Gauge
Ruger 10/22
Probably a Few others and Ill get pics up Monday or Tuesday
If You guys have any gun questions Im happy to answer them

tgallmey

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual

I was too lazy to get the shotguns out.:dunno:

The AK clones are 5.56...The one on the bi-pod is a RPK version. There were only 200 in the US when Bush's gun ban went into effect.
And I know where 2 are in my home town for sale I may have to get one. Are you talking the Chinese NHM?

Tominator

Supporting Member
V8 Engine Swap
RBV's on Boost
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
5.0 S-Trim 450HP
Transmission
Manual
And I know where 2 are in my home town for sale I may have to get one. Are you talking the Chinese NHM?
No, it's not the nhm. This has an RPK style stock and not the thumbhole stock. The flash suppressor is very similar to the one on a BAR and it works well but you better wear eye protection if shooting it from the waste. The caliber is .223/NATO which is very odd for an RPK clone. It came with three 90 round drums and the mag well takes the wider Galil style mags. The other is a Norinco 84s with adjustable sites and an AK74 flash suppressor. Had a bunch of Norinco mags so I modified the RPK's receiver to take either style of mag.

The guy I bought it from had 2 of these but I've yet to see another one like it. Even AK47net has no info on this AK47 variant. Talked to a Norinco rep in California, yes he was Chinese, and he said that there were only a few imported before the ban and that Norinco had started to make them but the ban stopped production.

CZ-52 7.62x25 Tokarev I have an interesting story about a Accidental discharge with this one I might tell it if anybody wants to hear it.
The Soviet Block taught you if the pistol was pulled it would be used and a manual safety was for pussies....:icon_thumby:

Last edited:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals