• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Today

Explorin94

Law Enforcement
Firefighter
EMT / Paramedic
U.S. Military - Veteran
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I was driving down the street today and come up behind a little truck that had a Ford emblem on the tailgate. Looked at it and realized that those weren't ford style tail lights. Go to get around it on the passenger side and see more emblems on the extended cad windows and see the front fenders and again weren't ranger type fenders. Get to the front and again is another Ford oval. Get to where I was going and didn't realize that he had got behind me and followed me to my destination. I get out and he says nice truck. I say thank you and tell him he has a nice MAZDA. This old guy is late 60's and gets half pissed off because I called his truck a mazda. I of course thought it was funny that he tried to cover up what he had and couldn't get a Ranger to begin with. I know that the truck is made by Ford and is really a Ranger with different panels but you had to see it.

Sorry no pics

Shoeboy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Chrysler
Engine Size
2.4L
Transmission
Manual
I love telling people that. I had a client come in at the old shop with a Mazda B4000, and i asked him how he liked it and he went on and on about how it was the best truck he had ever owned. I told him that I owned a Ranger (at the time), and then he went off about how he had a ford and it was the biggest piece of crap he had ever owned and he would never drive one again. So, me being a prick, took him to his truck and looked at the door sticker and it had something like "manufactured for Mazda Motor Corp, by Ford Motor Corp." or something like that, and after that he started to pick out all the faults the truck had, and how he was thinking of selling it, and so on. Funny how some people think that just because its an American made vehicle its a pile of crap. I for one will buy American vehicles as long as I can, and I'm not meaning vehicles made in the states, but actually a Dodge, Ford, or Chevy, I like beef and not rice.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals