• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Trs Fab & Off-road

Ranger_Boi

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
ok so im looking at buying a suspension lift really soon i found one at suspension connection for 410 that didnt include shocks or pitman arm. then i went here and its 336 plus 72 for the pitman arm. does TRS get a discount has anyone had any problems with the products?

thanks

kevinsranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Transmission
Automatic
ok so im looking at buying a suspension lift really soon i found one at suspension connection for 410 that didnt include shocks or pitman arm. then i went here and its 336 plus 72 for the pitman arm. does TRS get a discount has anyone had any problems with the products?

thanks
nevermind, didnt read before replying

Ranger_Boi

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
o...k does anyone know?

lil red

Firefighter
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
ya its the same products as yould get(if its the same brand)
but jim doesnt markup as much to give us a break on parts

jims a kool guy, he helps out allot
i vote buy from trs fab&off road!

Jim Oaks

Just some guy with a website
Administrator
Founder / Site Owner
Supporting Vendor
Article Contributor
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
TRS 20th Anniversary
VAGABOND
TRS Event Participant
GMRS Radio License
TRS 25th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1996 / 2021
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
4.0 / 2.3 Ecoboost
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
6-inches
Tire Size
33x12.50x15
Paypal makes more than I do (TRS Fab). They charge me 3% + $0.30 on each total. The best bet when you seriously want a kit is to send me a PM and let me get a price quote. If I can get $10-20 on an order I'm happy. I've had occassions to get some really cheap deals. Unfortunately, I get people wanting prices, I make a call to try and get them a good deal and then they tell me they don't have the money right now. Or, I give a quote and several months later someone wants to place the order for the same price.

Prices have been kind of crazy lately. For some reason some stuff has went up in prices.

I'll have to update those Tuff Country prices. I just checked and my price is $337.00 for the kit you saw for $336.00. I could probably still get you a deal for around $359 on the kit plus shipping.

FYI, I don't stock this stuff. Some comes from the distributor and some comes straight from the manufacturer. That's why some of the stuff may seem like it's priced low. This keeps me from having a lot of overhead.

Send me a PM here in the forum.

Boggin

Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
Paypal makes more than I do (TRS Fab). They charge me 3% + $0.30 on each total. The best bet when you seriously want a kit is to send me a PM and let me get a price quote. If I can get $10-20 on an order I'm happy. I've had occassions to get some really cheap deals. Unfortunately, I get people wanting prices, I make a call to try and get them a good deal and then they tell me they don't have the money right now. Or, I give a quote and several months later someone wants to place the order for the same price.

Prices have been kind of crazy lately. For some reason some stuff has went up in prices.

I'll have to update those Tuff Country prices. I just checked and my price is $337.00 for the kit you saw for $336.00. I could probably still get you a deal for around $359 on the kit plus shipping.

FYI, I don't stock this stuff. Some comes from the distributor and some comes straight from the manufacturer. That's why some of the stuff may seem like it's priced low. This keeps me from having a lot of overhead.

Send me a PM here in the forum.
Dang I was gonna buy a winch from here when I was getting one but I figured shipping would be an insanely high price, But Im not getting one at all now, saving up for a sled....But when I do get a winch I'll be sure to give you a p.m. before I get one

Jim Oaks

Just some guy with a website
Administrator
Founder / Site Owner
Supporting Vendor
Article Contributor
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
TRS 20th Anniversary
VAGABOND
TRS Event Participant
GMRS Radio License
TRS 25th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1996 / 2021
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
4.0 / 2.3 Ecoboost
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
6-inches
Tire Size
33x12.50x15
Shipping to you would probably be outrages.

lil red

Firefighter
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
i think youllo get a pm from me, for a cheap winch, i found a reciver for a dodge minivan(which i have one actually) that might fit on the front of the ranger with a little modding and major reinforceing
and a 2 inch reciver is getting welded to the rear bumper for a rear winch mount(the removeable kind so it doesnt disapear in the school parking lot)

and shipping shouldnt be too bad, ohio to jersey aint that far

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals