• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

What did you do to your B2?

rickcdewitt

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4-0 swap
Transmission
Manual
what did i do with my b2????? cut it up for the scrappers and parted it out:stirthepot::icon_twisted::stop:

WhiteBroncoII2WD

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
what did i do with my b2????? cut it up for the scrappers and parted it out:stirthepot::icon_twisted::stop:
which have you enjoyed and or like more Rick, the Bronco IIs or your Ranger...or is this an unfair question?

CopyKat

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
So with that in mind I scrapped the 3 before i had BIV on the road. (88,89,90) Parts from each ended up in my 87. Now you start to see where BIV comes from?

:derisive:

In total my truck has parts from atleast 15 different trucks, of varying years.

WhiteBroncoII2WD

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
So with that in mind I scrapped the 3 before i had BIV on the road. (88,89,90) Parts from each ended up in my 87. Now you start to see where BIV comes from?

:derisive:

It’s all beginning to make sense...

WhiteBroncoII2WD

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
CopyCat, was I right with my guess about your picture?:bye:

rickcdewitt

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4-0 swap
Transmission
Manual
which have you enjoyed and or like more Rick, the Bronco IIs or your Ranger...or is this an unfair question?
if all i wanted was a toy i'de put my setup on a b2 in a heartbeat and i'm sure it would rip on the ranger wheeling.but after you chop the top and take out the seats that tiny 3ft bed is still too small to haul anything.:thefinger:.and the ranger is more than transportation,its a usful tool for many things.

yeah probably because you had to salvage the not so rusty parts from those 15 trucks to keep a wheel from rotting off yours:joke: isen't that why you can't have holes in the rockers or body for inspection up there? i hear theres a lot of chicken wire and expando foam bodywork up there

WhiteBroncoII2WD

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
if all i wanted was a toy i'de put my setup on a b2 in a heartbeat and i'm sure it would rip on the ranger wheeling.but after you chop the top and take out the seats that tiny 3ft bed is still too small to haul anything.:thefinger:.and the ranger is more than transportation,its a usful tool for many things.

I can understand Rick, I still one day hope to find a nice little Ranger I can add to our family:D

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals