• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

WOW! time for a mass email?

BLOODBANE

V8 Engine Swap
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORDFORD
Engine Size
347, 4.oh
Transmission
Automatic
Wow, so everyone who goes off-road here is a "bad apple"? what a huge pile of steaming horse S%@T! People that sponsor that video will never be convinced of anything different. I agree some people have no respect for anything, but how many people here pick up other peoples trash when their out wheeling. I will not go into a tirade about how these people need to be taken out and shot, but our rights need defended just as much as the pedestrians........

alaskan155

U.S. Military - Veteran
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2002 2000
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
7.3l/4.0l
Transmission
Automatic
damn treehuggers, really starting to tick me off

triumphrider-1

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford F150
Engine Size
3.7L
Transmission
Automatic
My school bought the book...bias paper.

KELLY88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1997, 2005
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0, 4.0
Transmission
Automatic
I think it's kind of funny. The second paragraph.

Thrillcraft use has risen dramatically since the 1960s. A Forest Service report estimates that 42 million ORV users between 2003 and 2004. Since that time, the number of users has increased to the point where former Chief of the Forest Service Dale Bosworth called Thrillcraft one of the four major threats to national forest lands. Worse yet, machines are increasing in power and mechanical ability enabling them to reach ever more remote lands.
42 Million ORV users, that's nearly a sixth of our country. One of four major threats, the other 3 being?.....Unlisted. Especially like the last sentence. "The machines are increasing in power and mechanical ability enabling them to reach ever more remote lands." We're getting smarter:D

Viva*the*Ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I'm the type that cleans up after peoples messed when I go wheel'n or camping. I know a lot of others that do the same. There a lot of fuc* sticks out there that don't give a damn about the area they have been given for recreation. I could understand raising the litter fines, but taking away our trails would really be screwed. I think we should string up those disrespectful bastards that destroy others property and throw their trash out the window; they are the ones that blow it for all of us.

phatdaddy

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1984/1988
Make / Model
FORD/FORD
Engine Size
460/ 2.9
Transmission
Manual
I think it's kind of funny. The second paragraph.

42 Million ORV users, that's nearly a sixth of our country. One of four major threats, the other 3 being?.....Unlisted. Especially like the last sentence. "The machines are increasing in power and mechanical ability enabling them to reach ever more remote lands." We're getting smarter:D
we make them faster....stronger....better then before.:icon_hornsup:

Nipplechops

RBV's on Boost
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L Turbo
Transmission
Manual
I used to be heavily (and by heavily I mean actually contributing many hours in volunteer time, not signing useless online petitions for some "feel good" measure) involved with land use groups in both B.C. and Alberta. Want to know why these enviornmental groups have gained so much ground? Look in the mirror. Hell, I can pick out at least a dozen threads here that are part of the problem.

The entire ORV community is to blame. I ended up getting fed up with all of the finger pointing, lack of cooperation, and laziness to the point that I no longer am affiliated with any group. This isn't an issue that can be solved with minimal input like signing some stupid online petition or sending out some useless carbon copy email. You need to actually GET OFF OF YOUR ASS and put time into the cause, and lots of it. I have attended dozens of project days where less than a third of those that said, "Oh, I'll be there for sure," actually show up. Everyone had the usual excuses, but you know what? Those excuses aren't good enough when there are people out there with the same commitments as you busting their asses to protect YOUR TRAILS. Until all of you actually do contribute in a way that involves more than e-saber rattling, nothing is ever going to change.

Sad, but true.

Mark_88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Dordge
Engine Size
3.3 Fuel Injected
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Love Thy Neighbor
The entire ORV community is to blame. I ended up getting fed up with all of the finger pointing, lack of cooperation, and laziness to the point that I no longer am affiliated with any group. This isn't an issue that can be solved with minimal input like signing some stupid online petition or sending out some useless carbon copy email. You need to actually GET OFF OF YOUR ASS and put time into the cause, and lots of it. I have attended dozens of project days where less than a third of those that said, "Oh, I'll be there for sure," actually show up. Everyone had the usual excuses, but you know what? Those excuses aren't good enough when there are people out there with the same commitments as you busting their asses to protect YOUR TRAILS. Until all of you actually do contribute in a way that involves more than e-saber rattling, nothing is ever going to change.

Sad, but true.
Sounds very familiar...and I agree...

Simple fact: You cannot fight government funded groups because they are using YOUR tax dollars to fight against you.

Simple fact: Government funded groups know that the majority of people will not participate in anything to fight back because most people are too busy trying to stay ahead of things and that they simply don't have the time...or are too freaking lazy, uncommitted, afraid, or intimidated...

Been there, done that...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals