• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Yo from PA

valleyvinyl84

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1984 / 1994
Make / Model
Ford / Chevy
Engine Size
2.0 / 350 CID
Transmission
Manual
Yo whats up the name is Matt I live in a little town called Old Forge (near Scranton). Currently I go to school at Misericordia to be a X-ray Technologist. Seriously, it's a fun job and you get to see some sick stuff at the hospitals. I work at A&A Auto Parts in Moosic. It's a divison of Keystone Automotive for those of you not from PA. I also co-own a business called Valley Vinyl and we make vinyl decals, letter trucks, create signs or anything else ya can make with a vinyl cutter. Now the trucks I have my daily driver 1984 Ford Ranger with the 2.0 and I love the truck. My off-road unit is a 1994 Chevy K1500 I know it sucks it's a Chevy but it's easier to find parts for and it's alot cheaper to fix when it does break which don't happen too often. That's because nothing on it is original. The drivetrain is almost all changed new 350 from Valley Auto, rebuilt to be bulletproof tranny from Sepanek Racing Transmissions, bigger and stronger custom driveshaft from FleetPride, new GM 10 bolt rear with a locker, bigger brakes from a Suburban, finished off with black Keystone Daytona steel wheels wrapped in 36x12.50x15 Interco Super Swampers... Bias Ply:headbang:. As for the rest of it 6" TrailMaster lift, blacked out headlights and marker lights, Lund Moonvisor and Racerback, Recon L.E.D. third brake light, JVC sound system, black TrailFX tool chest filled with shovels axes and a plunger (ya never know), RJR Products spare tire carrier(the one from Crazy Horse), Reese Tow Beast class V 2 1/2 inch receiver, and finally black TYC taillights. I know I forgot stuff. Before the Chevy I had a Bronco II lifted James Duff style (I never had problems with their products or customer service...lucky). However the B2 turned into a convertible one day off-road and I kept the good stuff and sold the rest. I also BUILT a 302 powered trail buggy off of a Fullsize Bronco Frame:icon_welder:. It was named Nothin' General and of course it had the Confederate Flag on the roof. No stranger to off-road, lifts, wheels and tires, and fab work I'll try to help some of ya'll out and I know most will return the favor. Also any custom accessories you have questions about I can usually find out about. Parts carried by A&A I will also TRY TO ALWAYS supply a part number if I can find it for your convenience.

Ummmm.... I think that's all folks,
Matt

grey ghost

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
hey welcome to trs....i'm over in oil city,pa..
glad to see more people from pa on here..
hope you enjoy your stay.
:icon_cheers:

AngryLepercon

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals