• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by bozone802

1. bozone802

driveshaft supposed to rotate?

so my room mate has a 2006 ranger 4wd with a 4.0 he was complaining about his truck vibrating at normal highway speeds. he asked me why i thought that was and i looked at his truck and while in drive in 2wd, the front driveshaft was still spinning. so i told him that it was probably his vacuum...
  2. bozone802

1999 ranger w/ 4r55e shifting problem

searched around and couldn't find anything that helped... i would appreciate any pointers or even a point in the right direction to the answer to my problem. shifting into/out of park, reverse, and neutral is normal, but D, 2, and 1 are a different story... a while back i shifted from drive to...
  3. bozone802

9" and dana 44

im sure you already know this but my idea was dumb. i just took my stock bronco shaft i had and got it lengthened and took off the plunger thing at the tcase and replaced it with a cv joint so now the thing extends and compresses on the shaft instead of at the tcase.
  4. bozone802

9" and dana 44

so about the driveshaft thing.... i am using my stock rear driveshaft and got a new u-joint for the shaft and a new yoke for the 9 inch. it was easiest and cheapest. im not sure how it will perform, but it will get me around for now. by the way the yoke is a 1310. ill keep you posted on how it...
  5. bozone802

2000 Ranger SAS

haha i did it again, your post was 2 months ago haha oops again
  6. bozone802

2000 Ranger SAS

:icon_twisted: i seem to never look at dates till after i make a post, oops and oh well! hopefully someone someday gets something out of it....
  7. bozone802

1999 ford ranger speed sensor problem

so i am almost done with the sas on my 1999 ranger and i just head that when you take off the abs sensor from the rear diff of the stock 8.8, the speedometer either does not work or does not work right. has anyone head of this who could tell me more, or could someone please help point me in the...
  8. bozone802

Fuel line HELP!!!

so i did dana 44/ford 9 inch swap to my 1999 ranger, and when i was grinding stuff off in the beginning i accidently chopped my fuel line. it is a steel line and i cannot find a splice kit or even a replacement anywhere, so if anyone has any info that might give me a hand please let me know...
  9. bozone802

9" and dana 44

i am currently putting a 44/9inch combo under my 99 ranger, and the axles do not bolt right up to the driveshafts. im not sure what i am doing about it yet, but they wont work without a little modification
  10. bozone802

2000 Ranger SAS

get a whole truck if you can. then you know you have complete axles to work with and you have almost all the suspension parts you need. 1978-79 broncos have a dana 44 and ford 9" and the coils up front will make your ride better than leafs.
  11. bozone802

1999 Ford Ranger Solid Axle Swap

so i started this thread with the intent of posting my truck, ideas, and progress. but now it seems pointless to me because i cant post pictures. what good is a build thread going to be to anyone without pictures? can anyone help me out or is this forum never going to see my project?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad