• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by d_man1

1. d_man1

If you are having a misfire please enter!

Ok, so I have been dealing with my damn truck for almost 2 years... low idle, random misfire problems in only piston 6 aka P0306. HORRID gas mileage, were talking about 16mpg... well starting thursday and ending today, I have found the reason why, and its VERY common! If you are receiving a...
  2. d_man1

02 3.0L Valve problem?

Well, my truck has slowly been getting worse and worse. rough idle, p0306 code ONLY (so not ignition wires or pack as they have been replaced) that comes and goes, and HORRID noise once the engine is warm. The damn engine makes dick for power now. going up a hill I cant rev it high or else I get...
  3. d_man1

Engine Misfire! P0306

Need some help guys, Im getting an Engine Misfire, P0306 code on my 02 3.0L Edge... I replaced the Wires, and plugs (set to the correct gap), cleaned MAF. I get a nasty clicking noise at times of engine strain, recently my CEL light came on. I hooked it up to the scanner and got a P0306...
  4. d_man1

Pinging after Uphill...

First off, Hello! Hope your day is going well! I have a problem with my 02 3.0L :( She just got over 120k on friday and since about 110k and up i have noticed a pinging sound AFTER i open the throttle up OR drive up a hill:bawling: I did a leak down test and a compression test on all cylinders...
  5. d_man1

Quick Question for everyone. please help me out

Ok i have a 2002 ranger edge. just installed keyless with remote start and alarm. bought a DEI 556SW to bypass the PATS system in the truck to enable remote start.... well little did i know i need another key. when i bought the truck (4 years ago) it came with only 1 key. JUST 1. at the time i...
  6. d_man1

Power Locks & windows

Hello TRS! i drive a 2002 Ford ranger EDGE. I can not stand my roll up windows! I can not stand my No powered door locks! with that said does anyone have any experience with adding any of theese items onto their car? im not an idiot when it comes to wiring i can do that just some guidance into...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad