• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Dmill1369

1. SAS E-brake question

So im nearing the end of my SAS and I want to switch my foot brake over to a hand brake (better setup with a 5speed IMO). Ive got a dana 60 rear with the cables attached, just wondering what ya'll are using as far as hand brakes go.
  2. PCM issue

Ok here's the issue i'm having gents. I'm on my 3rd PCM. keeps loosing the fuel circuit. when installing new PCM it will fire and run once, after i turn it off no more love from the PCM. All the wiring appears to be fine, new relay, pumps are both fine. inertia switch isn't tripped. any ideas on...
  3. Ford 8.8" with posi and 5.29 gearing

Hey guys jut realized my driverside wheel will only spin in reverse, it will not spin forward, any idea whats wrong? Its dark s I haen't popped the diff cover yet.
  4. Dana 35 swap, drieshaft question

So for my fellow enthusiast, I have a question regarding Dana 35 TTB front swap. Did the swap and a leveling kit, and of course the front drive-shaft is too long... I plan on doing a 4" lift (addition 2" in the front from where it is with the leveling kit), will I need to shorted front shaft at...
  5. supercharger or turbocharger?

So my 2.9l ranger is finally primed for a 4.0L swap (just put a m50d-r1 in, and upgraded to dana 35, an 9'' possi rear, both geared 5.29). I plan on basically starting with a block and building it with performance parts (not to race it, but purely for extra strength), and I'd love some input on...
  6. Finished Dana 35 swap

So last week I bought a 2nd ranger, an '86 for $300 (it even runs!!), but its kinda beat and my '88 is in better shape with less miles, so i snagged the Dana 35 out of the front end (rear axle to get swapped over soon). Totally killed 2 birds with one stone as the donor has a 4'' lift. only...
  7. Just had to share this...

... So my '88 ranger 2.9l has been giving me trouble with intermittent electrical issues, most recently it flat died on the side of the road. I always keep my OBDI reader in the truck now, for just such occasions. While trying to pull codes I realized non of my relays were kicking, so I started...
  8. New from Tahoe

Hey guys, just joined the forum, figured a small intro is in order. Ive got an '88 Ranger 4x4 with the fm146 5speed. got the truck for a screaming deal with '97K on the chassis for $700. took a flywheel starter and battery to get it running, and have since been replacing/fixing minor issues. She...
  9. Trans cooler??

Hey guys, 1st post here at TRS. Going to be rebuilding and dropping a trans into my ranger in a few weeks and was playing with the idea of adding a trans cooler. Wondering if anyone has done this and has any input on it. it is a fm146 5speed. current one lost 5th and has a lot of bearing noise...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad