• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by DPoffroad

1. Need fuel help asap

So my in tank fuel pump went out, put a new one in and it runs but it starts cutting out when given throttle. Didn't do this before with the old pump assembly. Is there something I'm not seeing?
  2. Oregon to Moab

Here in just under 2 weeks we will be road tripping from Oregon to moab. We are wanting to stop in Idaho for a day or so on our way. We're trying to find a place to camp and maybe unload the rigs to play for a lil bit. Looking for any recommendations on areas that are off of I-84. Something...
  3. Dana 30 Long Arm SAS

Didn't really get much pics during the build since it was a weekend project but feel free to ask any questions. . The coils are 9" TJ coils I am in the process of putting together a spring for the rear and just running blocks for now. It drives down the road straight :icon_thumby: New cross...
  4. headache rack

I've seen a few on here before but figured I should build my own! I didn't think of taking pictures up until what I have :icon_confused: but any way here's what I got
  5. RaceRangers Build

You have an awesome rig man! Hopefully my 93 will turn out as nice as yours is, with a few differences Of course.
  6. 9" disc brakes

Really? Well what years came with an 8.8 and disc brakes? Note: nevermind I'm retarded!
  7. 9" disc brakes

Anyone ever done or seen a DIY disc brake setup on a BB 9" and have a full pictures of the steps? I know it's fairly easy to do, don't want to spend the nearly $400 on a kit
  8. rear dana 35 jeep axle swap questions

Not to bloat but I'd say this is a good reason that I'd probably have the decency to stop and help you fix what ever you break, I'm just not an ass like that:icon_cheers:
  9. rear dana 35 jeep axle swap questions

Well first off you forgot one measurement in which they compare is that the 35 has a larger ring and pinion, which is miniscule just like the splines and the shaft diameter mine was true trac'd with moly shafts, oh and anyone running a tire bigger than a 33 knows that you should replace the...
  10. rear dana 35 jeep axle swap questions

I was runnin 4.56's and Never had one problem, like I said it's all how one drives. Also i would only consider it if it is a non vacuum lock axle. And what's your expalantion on the 7.5 being stronger?
  11. rear dana 35 jeep axle swap questions

Man there is just a Colossal amount of trash talk about the D30's!!! To be honest it's a great axle for an sas! I'm an xj owner myself but that "boat anchor" some of you guys talk about has much less constant moving parts than the D35 making it far superior as far as maintance and reliability...
  12. New to TRS.. New to rangers..

What's up guys just got my first ranger, it's a 93' xlt 4x4 ext. cab with a 3" inch lift and 32" TSL's i'll soon be starting a build thread, doing a 1/2 ton sas with 8" lift and 37" tires here it is

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad