• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by jdc215

1. jdc215

2.9 timing chain replacement.

i think im going to have to replace my timing chain and gears and after thumbing through the chilton manual it says i need to remove the oil pan. is there any way to remover the oil pan without lifting the motor or can it be done with the pan on? i do have new motor mounts to put in some day but...
  2. jdc215

Ranger Clutch question.

im rebuilding the motor on my ranger and im lifted 4 inches on 31s and im thinking about going to 33s in a few years. should i replace the stock clutch with a good quality stock replacement or should i step up to a "stage two" clutch or will i be ok with a stock. if you have any opinions about...
  3. jdc215

2.9 blaster coil question

In the tech library they sugest using a MSD 8227 coil t oboost performance http://www.summitracing.com/parts/MSD-8227/?image=large i have also seen the MSD street fire 5527 http://www.summitracing.com/parts/MSD-5527/?image=large can anybody tell me the difference between the two, all i see is...
  4. jdc215

D28 c-clip eliminator????

I have a D28 and dont have the money to upgrade to the 35. i broke the yoke on the inner passenger side axle shaft and need to replace it. i would prefer to only have it all apart once, this isn't the first time i have broken a shaft but it is the first time for that shaft. i wouldn't doubt more...
  5. jdc215

New Bronco

I have heard some talk of a new bronco and i have seen the concept from a few years ago but i haven't seen anything of notoriety. just wondering what you know, links would be appreciated.
  6. jdc215

I want to do a 1" body Lift

i think this might be the wrong forum but i couldn't find one that seemed to fit so i made an anounce ment. "if it don't fit Make it fit" I would like to do a one inch body lift on my 89 bronco II. i havent been able tto find a kit so i was wondering if anybody has ever done this and how?
  7. jdc215

trac-lok rebuild

has anybody ever rebuilt their factory trac-lok for a 7.5? how is it done? and where do you get a kit? any info would be helpful.
  8. jdc215

K&N filter

i was wondering if it would hurt the engine in any way to put a K&N can filter on the throttle body as described in the tech library? is it hard on the engine, will it reduce engine life? does it cause the tuning to be less than optimal? are there any side effects what so ever?
  9. jdc215

2.9 power loss

i have recently experienced some power loss in my 89 bronco II. i seem to lose power on low rpm hi torque situations suchas when the torque converter locks up. this phenominan is completely void when the rps go over 2000. is seems like it is burbling like under water or something. i assure you...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad