• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by surffishin07

1. surffishin07

yea i no another code page but please help

i just pulled the codes on my 1994 4.0 ranger and i recieved: 117-ECT sensor is/was low or grounded - ECT 122-TP low (possibly grounded or open circuit) - TPS 112-(O,M) Intake Air Temperature (IAT) sensor is/was low or grounded - IAT 513-Replace processor (PCM) (internal failure)...
  2. surffishin07

Idle problem

i have been fighting this truck for to long!!!! it started on the way to work was running fine. when i got off i made it about a mile down the road and it started running rough and then cut out completly. i have changed the fuel filter and that helped but didnt fix it. it seems like a random...
  3. surffishin07

got it out but not back in...

ok so i had a time getting my 5spd off the 4.0 i have read on here you can get it out without removing the t-case or y-pipe and back in all the same. to those who have done this feat i applaud you. i stopped half way through with my tranny balancing to remove the t-case and y-pipe because it...
  4. surffishin07

94 ranger slotted rotors question

i have a 94 ford ranger 4.0 man tranny 4x4. i have a badly warped rotor on the driver side im lookin to replace. since i am going to spend the money i figure why not go for an upgrade to drilled and slotted rotors. all rotors(performance or not) seem to come with the hub assy. the ones i want...
  5. surffishin07

Factory rims

what is the backspacing on factory ranger rims? mine is a 94 super 4.0 4x4 they are stock and its time to go i know this has been asked but i cant find a clear answer to the stock backspacing.:yahoo:
  6. surffishin07

dash lights

i did a t-case swap from a 1354e to 1350m does anyone know how the dash lights work for the 1350 or how to adapt it into my 94 which had the electric case the donor truck had working dash lights and would turn on and off when placed in and out of 4x4 hi and low. my lights worked on the 94 when...
  7. surffishin07

warn vs mile marker

what is the true difference between the warn and mile marker locking hubs. most have a personal preference toward warn but both seem the same. im not going to be doing any serious four wheeling and the largest tire i plan on running is the stock 265-75-15. will the mile marker really fail...
  8. surffishin07

auto hub grease

im waitin on money for manual hubs but for now i want to know if there should be a TON of grease packed inside the auto hubs by the way they are failing so this is why im askin(left me in less than a foot of water with no hope)
  9. surffishin07

hub conversion

i just got my manual hubs from warn but dont want to buy the conversion kit yet b/c it is $60.00 the hubs were enough but im wondering if any one has any part numbers from napa or advance auto for the same parts as in the kit??
  10. surffishin07

Tranny mod

will a c6 tranny fit behind a 2.9l in a ranger it is one off of a 302 so it has the small bell housing. and im also lookin for some info on the c6 tranny so does anyone have the bolt pattern for it or a c4 tranny.
  11. surffishin07

2.9 bolt pattern

does anyone know the bolt pattern and size for a 2.9 auto ranger. the tranny is gone and i have a c6 on hand and want to know if it fits.
  12. surffishin07

2.9 tranny prob go figure

what other auto tranny will fit behind a 88 2.9l in a ranger. im lookin for an automatic but dont wanna stick with the stock replacement i can do any fab to make one fit but i wanna know what bolt patterns are shared no adapter plates
  13. surffishin07

Jeep hubs

does anyone have any idea about what year jeep hubs will fit on my 94 with a d35 i know the jeep must have the same axle but the article in the tech library said the jeeps seem to be stronger. any one tried this or know anything any and all info is appreciated ps i am looking to convert my pos...
  14. surffishin07

Automatic hubs

How can you tell if your automatic hubs are working i did a 1350man swap for my pos1354ele when i tested it the first time the front tires spun in the sand on a steep hill now only the back slip. is there any test for problems also i have an 88 ranger with locking hubs what do i have to do...
  15. surffishin07

94 level lift

im lookin at one of the coil spacers from http://www.1sourcemfg.com/catalog/Ford-Ranger-Suspension-Lift-Kits/c157_158_309/p109/Ford-2%22-Leveling-Kit-(poly-spacers-only)/product_info.html and i want to know if anyone has dealt with these if their good bad or even worth the 29.95. also will i...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad