• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by WoodyB2

1. WoodyB2

Sub $100 paint job

All in all I have just around 70-80 bucks into this paint job, give or take a few bucks, including paint/ thinner/ tape/ masking paper/ sand paper/ cleaners...etc. Ok I figured it would post about my freshly finished paint job. I was lucky enough to use my works really nice spray gun so that...
  2. WoodyB2

Concealed Carry Pistol Thread

Well it's been a while sense I posted in here... But my new carry gun is a glock 22, yes I carry full size guns... I like them better. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. WoodyB2

Woody's SAS Build

Ok, so I said to my self I wouldn't start a build thread until I actually started building...But here I sit not doing anything fun so I decided I would post up anyway. Ok, some of you may recognize me or my old B2. Well I sold that A while ago on a whim, and dumped all that money in to my...
  4. WoodyB2

My AR Build

I have the primary arms micro dot...more or less the same thing as the bushnell trs-25. Works well for the price range, haven't had and zero issues even after taking it on/off.
  5. WoodyB2

My AR Build

If it was me I would go for a black grip and a black but stock...too many colors fighting for my attention on the rifle. But again it's not my rifle, it is yours to customize how you see fit.
  6. WoodyB2

My AR Build

Well done, looks good man. Now go up to the hills and pop off a hundred rounds and enjoy your hard work!
  7. WoodyB2

My AR Build

A green handguard with the quad rails black would look awesome...I think you should do it :D
  8. WoodyB2

My AR Build

Now paint match the handguard...you know you want to. Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk 2
  9. WoodyB2

My AR Build

make sure you line the gas block/gas tube up correctly. I installed mine a bit off and it wouldn't cycle properly, made me so made before i figured out the issue. Just use some calipers and measure to make sure. It was lined up side to side spot on, but i installed it a little to far back. it...
  10. WoodyB2

My AR Build

You're getting close! I know the feeling of being so close yet so far away from a working AR.
  11. WoodyB2

My AR Build

Yeah I me and my buddy both have used PSA and both had good experiences with them. I ordered most my stuff from Bravo Company, Midway USA, and Palmetto State Armory.
  12. WoodyB2

My AR Build

You should be fine, I love mine. When I swapped from the GI to the mod 4 it was night and day Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk 2
  13. WoodyB2

My AR Build

I have the mod 4 charging handle on my ar. I love it, doesn't get in the way as I would have thought sticking out that far. Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk 2
  14. WoodyB2

My AR Build

Yeah the shipping sucks on that, but i used maybe half a can for my lower, but if you have duracoat on had then why get something else. Yeah in the black rifle is a pmag 20 rounder and i have a lancer 20 rounder in mine.
  15. WoodyB2

My AR Build

120 for a BCG with the gas key staked is a good deal, yeah i am thinking about redoing the upper with a different receiver(one that i know who the manufacturer is) and a bull barrel. You should look into brownells aluma-hyde 2, i used it on my lower and it applied really easily and has held up...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad