• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. trying to find owner pic

does anyone know the owner of this black truck. I meet him once back in 2008/2009 at a ranger meet in Wisconsin. here is a pic of his ranger. just looking for some info on his build:icon_welder: thanks
  2. hawaii

in hawaii having a blast the car rental place messed up and didnt have the jeep so we got upgraded to a 2010 mustang convetalbe. :headbang: its only a v6 and auto but :3gears:. there is a lot of lifted yatos over here. hope to get some pics of them.
  3. engine keeps turning over

i have a 1979 ford mustang with a 5.0. im having a problem were when i put the battery in the car the engine starts to turn over right away. i have checked my grounds and the solenoid. please give me any ideas of what might be wrong thanks.
  4. hydraulic clutch will not bleed.

i have a 99 4x4 5spead that i replaced the slave on and when i hooked everything back up the truck would still not go in gear. so after looking around on the site some people had to bleed the sytem after changing the slave. so i following the instructions on this link on how to bleed the clutch...
  5. 99 dont shift

i have a 1999 ford ranger with a 4.0 5sd manual. this truck has a three inch body lift and 4 inch suspension lift and a hurst shifter. the problem i am having is the truck will not shift into gear and the clucth pedal is spungy. the truck will start and i can put it in gear when the truck is...
  6. 1999 ford ranger

here is my 1999 ford ranger the mods i have on the truck are 3inch body lift 4 inch supperlift. 35x12.5 bf mudterrain hurst shifter james duff trac bars mustang seats bed linner cb new head unit and 2 8inch subs tell me what you think and my dog ranger
  7. 1999 ranger

please delet
  8. hurst shifter

does anyone know if a husrts shifter will work on a truck with a 3 inch body lift. 1999 ford ranger 3 inch body lift.
  9. idles rough after start up

i have a 1996 2.3 atomatic with 120xxx on the clock i had bought it a year ago working just fine but last month it started idleing rough after startup and would die when. if i give it gas on startup its fine or if the engine is still warm it starts fine. any info on where to start looking or...
  10. bf goodrich mud-terrain km2

hey guy i went to go buy new tires for bf goodrich Mud-Terrain km tires but the 35x12.5 r15 has been discontinued so i went on tirerick.com and for that bf goodrich came out with a new tire its a mud-terrain km2. here is a link to the tires...
  11. locking hubs

i instuled a set of avm locking hubs on my truck and the first time i used the four wheel drive one of the locking hubs poped off :icon_confused:. Has anyone had this problem and or knows how to stop it from hapening again. the truck is a 99 ford ranger and the hubs a AVM. thanks james
  12. high school 1957 vs. 2008

HIGH SCHOOL --1957 vs. 2008 Scenario 1: Jack goes quail hunting before school and then pulls into the school parking lot with his shotgun in his truck's gun rack. 1957 - Vice Principal comes over, looks at Jack's shotgun, goes to his car and gets his shotgun to show Jack.. 2008 - School goes...
  13. camo

does anyone know where i can buy the camo that on this truck thanks
  14. Newfoundland

hey i was woundering if anyone on here has a Newfoundland. i just want some comints on what you think of them i going to be getting one and i was just see what people think
  15. superlift

hey i have just bought a 4 inch superlift for my 1999 ford ranger 4wheel drive. i was wondering if anyone has had any problems puting this lift on there truck. any tips will help thanks :icon_welder:
  16. flexy flares

i need to open up my wheel well and from what i hear is that bushwaker fender flairs suck. i seen that alot of people use flexy flares. i was just wondering were did you guys get them from thanks
  17. rim size

hey i want ot get new tires for the truck im going to go with 35x12 r15. what i want to know is how wide of a rim to get some people tell to go with 10 inch will others say go with 8inch what do you guys think. :dntknw:
  18. help please

i know this is the wrong place but i going to the pick and pull tommor and i want to know what i need to change on the exsplore 8.8 to fit in my 99 ranger and it is a 8.8 in the ranger :dntknw: thanks guys
  19. please help

i have a 1999 ford ranger with a 8.8 i want to get a 8.8 out of an exsploder with Ls and 31 spline what do i need to change to make it fit
  20. cb mounts

im puting in a cb to my truck but i dont know where i want to mount it. my trucks a 99 xlt ranger and i just wanted to c were you guys put yours so please post some pics

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad