• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Fresh alignment but it doesn’t look or feel right

Just got my alignment done on my 2004 4x4 ranger after I installed the upper an arm adjustment cams and the numbers are different from the left and right sides. The upper arm is not parallel to the lower on both sides either the front mount is about 3/4 of an inch inward compared to the rear...
  2. Catalytic converter compatibility.

Hello, I’m in the market for some pre cats for the 4.0 sohc motor with a 5 speed tranny, I’ve only found ones for an automatic tranny and some don’t list tranny compatibility. I’m really just wondering if there’s a difference. And what cats would you recommend to me? Thanks.
  3. P0171 and P0174 lean codes, can’t seem to fix them.

Hello this is my first post and my first Ranger as well, as the title says I can’t fox those codes. I’ve replaced intake manifold gaskets, valve cover gaskets, went through all the vacuum lines, replaced O2 sensors, new fuel pump, new maf, new PCV valve, and I still don’t know, any help would be...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad