• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Tranny Going - Need advice/opinions

Recently, when I have been driving the Ranger, the O/D light will come on and start flashing indicating a tranny problem. Only once did I experience any problems when it shifted (shifted very hard from 1st to 2nd). I took the truck over to a national transmission shop and they performed a free...
  2. Old Bedliner in Newer Ranger

Hi guys, does anyone know if a Ford bedliner out of a 93 - 6 ft bed Ranger would fit in a 04 6 ft bed? Thanks
  3. speed limit

:agree: The only way my ranger is going over 100 is if I cut a hole out of the floorboard under the gas pedal.
  4. Died on me

I took the Ranger out today and she started no problem. Pulled in to where I was going shut off the truck. Came back 5 minutes later, nothing but "click". Had my buddy give me a jump, she started right up. Go to pull out and she died. Jumped again and same thing. Went and bought a new...
  5. Anyone have an unlimited Carfax Account?

If anyone has an unlimited account and would be willing to run a Ranger for me I would greatly appreciate it. Please PM me and I will shoot the VIN over to you. Thanks again.
  6. Horn not working

Hi Guys. I have a 04 XL 4 banger with an auto. The horn on my truck is not working. I do hear a clicking coming from the passenger side kick panel where the fuse box is. Any idea what went bad on me? Thanks in advance.
  7. Rear Brake line question

Guys, on a 95 xl 2wd 4 banger, is the brake line from the MC to the rear hose one piece or is there a coupling that I can't see? I sprung a leak at the end of the line where it meets the hose. The line rusted out and don't want to fab a new one with all the bends. Also what size tubing is...
  8. Looking for stock radio replacement

Hey guys, what model year stock head units are a direct replacement for a 95 Ranger? The one in my 95 is shot and I would like to find a cheap stock one as a replacement. Thanks
  9. Parts Coupons

I just got two coupons for $10.00 my next order and figured I'd share them in case anyone uses this site to order parts from. www.autoparts123.com use coupon code JANUARY til 01/31/09 or use coupon code 2009 til 02/28/09
  10. 3.0 vs 4.0 Which is Better?

I did some searching on this issue, but could not find what I was looking for. What is the difference between the 2 V6's that Ford has in the Ranger. Is the 4.0 designed for more hauling and the 3.0 for better mileage? I'm in the market to get another one and not sure which route I...
  11. Leaf Spring Bolt Size?

Anyone know the size of the leaf spring bolt? Thanks.
  12. Rear Frame Rust

Hi Guys. I picked up a 95 XL 2WD with 122K miles that has the "Ranger Lean". I plan on replacing the shocks and was thinking about having my leafs redone. Well I slid under the truck today and the leaf sping hangers are shot - no suprise. The real kicker is the rear frame rail. Both sides...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad