• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Dana 35 ttb track width.

I have a 1990 bronco ii with a factory Dana 35. It came from a junkyard, passenger side beam had been cut with a torch at one point. I swapped in a Explorer beam and knuckle on the passenger side. Didn't touch the driver side. Now the passenger side tire sticks out almost 2". It aligned fine...
  2. Fm145 vs a4ld?

I have a rusty 86 bronco ii with an fm145 and 1350 manual tcase. My 1990 bronco ii is a a4ld, electric 1354 that somehow works, has a rear cv shaft. The fm145 shifts great makes no noise. Both transmissions are supposed to be total junk from what I read. So should I put the fm145 in place of...
  3. Megasquirt for Rangers.

You guys wanting to turbo your trucks. Well they make a EEC adapter for megasquirt. Almost plug and play and have cheap full standalone control. I have always wondered why I never hear anything about it on this forum since megasquirt is setup to run edis and people retrofit it to other engines...
  4. Lock right problem front

Have had a lockright in the front for 4 years or so now. The truck sat for 2-3 years. It has always popped loud. I have one in the rear its nearly silent besides ratching in corners and an occasinal bang or pop. People think my truck is going to explode into a million tiny pieces in four wheel...
  5. Low power?

My truck has 4.88 gears and 35x12.5x15 tires. I just did a full tune up on it along with injector o rings. I have no power in 4hi. Seems like its not useable off road. Is this normal? Have no blow by and it doesn't smoke. I can still do 70-75 on the highway. Engine 4.0 ohv, single cab short bed.
  6. Two shops refused to align my truck today.

This has made me so fcking mad. I just redid the front suspension with new ball joints, outer tie rods, bearings, bushings, rotors, seals, pads. Mods are 6" skyjacker coils in 4" holes, extreme drop pitman arm from skyjacker, skyjacker drop brackets. Moded superlift extended radius arms. f250...
  7. 4.5" Jeep Coils. Pics inside.

I have Skyjacker drop brackets they came on the truck when i bought it. They are 4-6" ones. I put the brackets in the 4" holes with 6" Skyjacker XJ Coils I ended up with something like 7" of lift. My truck is a Single Cab Short bed 4.0 manual everything. The 6" skyjacker springs would not...
  8. Passenger side motor mount?

Pulling the engine on my rolled ranger i bought. The passenger side mount does not look like it will come out unless I was to pull the exhaust manifold is this normal? Do you undo it from underneath? This is the worst engine I have ever pulled out. :annoyed:
  9. cab swap or drivetrain swap

So I bought a rolled 1991 ext cab ranger for the engine and tranny, the junk yard quoted 300$ for a bed and cab or I could swap the engine into my truck or cab swap and pull the 4.88 axles from my truck and do the cab swap. Wondering what would be easier
  10. Superlift leaf springs

I bought a rolled ranger and it came with the complete superlift kit minus the steering. I am thinking of using the leaf springs on my truck are they worth it? The front actually flexed pretty good with the superlift radius arms. I did search and could not find any posts about the superlift springs.
  11. Front and Rear suspenion before i start cutting.

I am going to do the jeep coils on the front end. I have ordered 4 Bilstien 5150 soft valving shocks 10" travel for the front. I currently have 6" skyjacker brackets on the front with the extreame drop pitman arm ( the one for the f150 ) Without the spacers under my coils (1" washers) the...
  12. 35x10.5 in front and 35x14.5 in rear

Anyone have any ideas on this setup? I think the 35x10.5 would be nicer on the front end, slip before blowing it to hell. :icon_confused:
  13. Solid transmission mount?

Anyone welded a tranny mount to make it a solid mount? I am thinking about doing this.
  14. My mazda

1994 Mazda B4000. I got the truck for cheap, but I didnt know much about it. It came with a skyjacker 6" lift, no extended radius arms and stacked blocks in the rear. It also had some 33" half bald tires on it. One day I was out trying to wheel it and broke the u joint and front shaft on the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad