• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Squidward_94

limited slip clutch plates?

Does anyone know the part number for the clutch and drive plates for a 8.8 explorer limited slip?
  2. Squidward_94

Swapping a L/S with an open diff?

Hey guy's here's what I'm wondering. My brother has a 93 ranger whit an 8.8open diff and 3.27 gears. He's wanting to put my old 3.73s gears in and swap in the limited slip out of a explorer rear end I have laying around. I need to know if this will work, will the L/S work with 28 spline axles or...
  3. Squidward_94

305/65/r17's on 17x7.5's?

Just wanting to know how they will fit?
  4. Squidward_94

What to do with fog light valance after bodylift?

Before I put a body lift in my truck I had the stock valance with holes for fog lights. After putting in the lift it didn't fit right, so I just put on a stock valance with no holes. I was just wondering if anyone has go there's back on and how?
  5. Squidward_94

Power Trax No-slip or lock-right?

I'm look at getting a locker just wondering if it is worth the extra dollars for the no-slip?
  6. Squidward_94

17"s on 33"s ?

I was just wondering if anyone was rollin' on 17" wheels and 33"s x 12.5" tire. Kinda thinkin about a new wheel and tire combo, but wanna see how they look. Pics would be great!!!
  7. Squidward_94

My bro rolled his truck bad!!! (PICS AND VIDEO)

I finally got these pics up from stillwater raceway last month. Just to let you know my brother is fine, he only needed 11 stichies for a cut on his arm. :shok: Ouch!! here's the video http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/mikemeyer/?action=view&current=MVI_1035.flv Here's where he ended up...
  8. Squidward_94

5.0L 347 Stroker?

Just curious if anyone has tried to swap in a 5.0L 347 Stroker

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad