• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. bandit

Mustang Rear

free is good but free normaly means more work. you will need to cut off all of the stock brackets and weld on the leaf and shock bracket:icon_welder:. but first u need to check axle width.
  2. bandit

302 xj

since i got my 95 xj i have been kickin around the idea of a 302. i have a 93' gt,aod,and a 205 just setting in the corner from a ranger that i had a while ago. so i have almost everything to do the job. but i cant seem to find anyone that has done the swap before that could give some pointers...
  3. bandit

3 SAS Questions

no you shouldnt need a high steer kit if your plan is to only run 31s. and as for the steering u should be able to use the ranger box. they are pretty close to the same box. and as for the dana 30 one of my friends runs 35s on his xj and has no problem in the mud.
  4. bandit

dark side

i have a chance to get a 95 xj from a buddy of mine who just bought a new wrangler.the truck has a lot of mods done to it like a 3 inch lift dana 44 rearend home made rear bumper and so on,all of witch i have done or helped him do to it. so i know everything about the truck, and to top it off it...
  5. bandit

time for a new ranger

i have owned rangers since i started drivin, but nothing newer then a 89' and have never had a 4.0 has well. only the 2.9's. But now i have a new job that pays enough that i can look in to getting a new ranger in the next few months. i still cant buy a new one so i am going with a used. i was...
  6. bandit

dana 70

they make a kit that for the front danas that make it a 41 spline with bigger axle shafts both inner and outer
  7. bandit

rear dana 60

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad