• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. bandit

302 xj

since i got my 95 xj i have been kickin around the idea of a 302. i have a 93' gt,aod,and a 205 just setting in the corner from a ranger that i had a while ago. so i have almost everything to do the job. but i cant seem to find anyone that has done the swap before that could give some pointers...
  2. bandit

dark side

i have a chance to get a 95 xj from a buddy of mine who just bought a new wrangler.the truck has a lot of mods done to it like a 3 inch lift dana 44 rearend home made rear bumper and so on,all of witch i have done or helped him do to it. so i know everything about the truck, and to top it off it...
  3. bandit

time for a new ranger

i have owned rangers since i started drivin, but nothing newer then a 89' and have never had a 4.0 has well. only the 2.9's. But now i have a new job that pays enough that i can look in to getting a new ranger in the next few months. i still cant buy a new one so i am going with a used. i was...
  4. bandit

rear dana 60

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad