• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Odometer 05 Ranger

How many digits/ numbers for the miles on an 05 Ranger? 5 or six? Reason i`m asking i bought a 05 and the mileage is supposed to be really low. As of now i`m seeing 5 numbers, does the sixth number appear when it reaches 100,000 miles? Thanks
  2. Overhead console

Anyone here install an over head console in a Ranger that came out of an explorer with a power sun roof? If so, my question is what holds the back of the console up? The bracket is made different than one without a sunroof. Also, I have a 2005 Ranger, what is involved installing a dome light...
  3. Informal poll and opinions ar15

If they pass a law banning ar15s, how many of you will either give up your rifle, magazines or if they require it, How many will register your guns? As for myself....I will not do either.
  4. Question for adsmo8

I have a 2010 Ranger sport, power locks with remote. Do I have a factory alarm? When I first bought the truck the horn went off while parked with doors locked. I might have bumped the panic button on the remote in my pocket, don`t know for sure. I looked in the owners manual and it doesn`t say...
  5. Bushmaster

Does anyone on here own a Bushmaster carbon ar15? If so, I`d like some opinions on it, please. Thanks
  6. Dynomax Review

I have a 2010 Sport 4x4 4.0. Just installed a Dynomax Ultraflow weld. Part #39315. Sounds good at idle and when you`re in the gas. Pleased with the sound. Got it online at Advance, $132.49 delivered.:icon_cheers:
  7. Radio

I have a 2011 Ranger XL. Came with a am fm radio. Would a factory am fm cd be plug and play? Also what years would work? Thanks
  8. New Ranger?

I`m thinking of buying a new Ranger. Stripped down XL, 4 CYL. 5 Speed. Anyone have a newer model one? If so what kind of gas mileage do you get? Thanks
  9. Solar cell phone charger

Does anyone here use a solar powered cell phone charger? If so, what brand, where you bought it and does it work ok? Thanks
  10. Roll in Bedliners

I`m thinking about doing a roll in bedliner in my 07 Ranger. Probably Herculiner. A few questions please. What brand did you use? How long since you did it? How has it held up? In general, any problems? Has anyone used the uv blocker? Thanks to all.
  11. Ford #1

Daytona...FORD took the top 3 spots.
  12. Opinons Please

Would like to hear from members who have done their own roll in bed liners. Such as, brand used, how long it`s been, how it`s held up. Anything you can think of. Thanks
  13. Uniroyal Liberator

Have any members on here run Uniroyal Liberator tires on their trucks? If so how did they do?
  14. 2007 Ranger

I have a 2007 Ranger 4x40 auto. Today when I first started it and shifted to reverse, it only felt like it was partially engaging reverse. In other words, when I put it in reverse and gave it gas it would not move. After 3 or 4 tries it finally went in reverse but it jerked hard when it did...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad