• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. jims89broncoII

HELP! need new paint!

anyone able to photoshop my B2 with different paint? i'd like to see it a few different ways. but the colors id like to see are silver and a navy blueish color...
  2. jims89broncoII

2" body lift bolts

I've tried searching on here but cant come up with anything. I finally have enough blocks to do my body lift. I have 3" blocks but im cutting them down to 2". My question is what size bolts will I need to get the job done. and will I need a steering extension with only a 2" BL?
  3. jims89broncoII

bender

im lookin to get a bender to fab up some bumpers and some other things here in a month or so... just wondering if anyone has ever had any experience with this bender? http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=32888
  4. jims89broncoII

B2 Headlight Assembly question!

Im looking to get new headlight assembly's for my 89 B2. I went to the parts store today and they said theres like 3 different types... I just dont think that sounds right and I didnt know which ones to order. Is there more than 1 type for the 89/90 B2? and where is the best/cheapest place to...
  5. jims89broncoII

where to mount hi-lift on B2

I've been thinking for a long time about where would be a good place to mount my hi-lift on my b2. I would like to mount it somewhere on the tire carrier but not sure if it would add to much weight, right now theres a 235/75 spare on there so that added weight might be to much stress on the...
  6. jims89broncoII

dana 44 length

anyone know the length of a 86 grand wagoneer d44? or know where i can find specs on the axle?
  7. jims89broncoII

10.50 on a 10" wheel?

i can mount a 31x10.50 on a 10" wheel right?
  8. jims89broncoII

rubbing issue?

i just picked up some 15x10 4" backspacing us wheel 75 series wheels and im looking at 33x15.50 tsl/sx's. i have around 6 inches of total lift with a 4" lift and f150 spacers. anyone know if i may have any rubbing issues? im hoping not cause i can pick up the tires at a great price!
  9. jims89broncoII

leaf spring question

anyone know how long stock BII leafs are eye to eye?
  10. jims89broncoII

thinking about extended radius arms

thinkin about fabbing up some extended rad arms. just a few questions from you guys who have done this! i have a 4 inch lift and f150 spacers so about 6 inches overall.. what would be a good length to extend my arms. im thinking about going to pull a part this monday and getting a set of rad...
  11. jims89broncoII

east TN trail ride anyone?

I was thinking about hitting up windrock early to mid dec. anyone want to get something planned?
  12. jims89broncoII

east TN trail ride anyone?

I was thinking about hitting up windrock early to mid dec. anyone want to get something planned?
  13. jims89broncoII

4.0 swap

im thinking about swaping out the 2.9 for a explorer sohc 4.0. ive been searching on here for a good write up about it and what has to be changed and what not but cant find it. anyone have any info or links to a good write up? thankS!
  14. jims89broncoII

need a little more lift on the rear

my front sits about 1.5 - 2 inches higher than the rear so i was thinking about getting some lift shackles whats a good semi cheap option?
  15. jims89broncoII

photoshop help!

i was wondering if someone could photoshop my BII with a chop top black wheels and on some tires around the size of 36? is this even possible? heres a few pictures to choose from! thanks!
  16. jims89broncoII

ttb lift question

there should be 2 drop brackets. 1 for each beam on a ttb lift right? the passanger side beam looks like a plate that the stock bracket bolts to and there should be a drop bracket for the driver side beam also right?
  17. jims89broncoII

quick question that i probably know the answer to already

will d35 ttb lift brackets work on a stock 89BII axle? im thinking no. but i'd love for them to work because thats all i need to find to complete the lift! any and all help is appreciated! thanks!!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad