• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 98 parking brake cable replacement?

got 98 that needs parking brake cables replaced (bought it with out any, well hardly any) wheres the best/cheapest place i csn pick some new ones up and how hard is it to install them? thanks
  2. Oil dipstick tube hold down bolt size?

The bolt that hold the dipstick tube to the intake on my 98 is missing, anyone know what size it is so i can replace it? Thanks
  3. Wheel stud thread size

for a 98 2wd ranger Anyone know? Gotta order new lug nuts w/ the wheels im getting and dont know the stud size Thanks
  4. Quick wheel size and BS question

Lookin at running a 235/75/15 tire and the wheels im lookin at are 15x8 w/ 4" BS. I should be OK right? its a w/ 98 2wd stock suspension
  5. Stock 4cyl. tail pipe OD?

title says it all pretty much
  6. 2WD and 4x4 clusters the same?

I was just lookin over my guage cluster i pulled out to change the bulbs and noticed on the back that left side theres 3 bulb, (from bottom to top) 3. 4x4 low 2. 4x4 ILL 1. speed control Also noticed 2 of the bulbs and the plasict caps are missing (one on top of each other)that say, bottom one...
  7. Inexpensive cat-back for a '98 2.5?

My truck needs a new exhaust, inexpensive place to get one?
  8. Gauge cluster removal? 98 ranger

Gauge lights dont work and i want to find out why, What does it take to get he cluster out?
  9. 98 ranger, no dash lights

First time i drove the truck at night since i got it, turned the lights on, no dash lights, the heat controls and all the warning lights work but not the gauges Hit the dash and the left gauges (think its the oil and batt) popped on, Loose connections? how hard is it to get in to the cluster to...
  10. Seat/center console options for a 98 ranger manual trans stan. cab?

I have the the 60/40 split w/ the side flip open armrest. Is/was there an option for a center console and 2 bucket seats? Not a big fan of bench seats but id want like a full center console or something for beween them
  11. Washed the Truck

Before pics, wheni got it here: http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8034 I forgot the camera at home so i had to drive it back here so the tires are snow covered, The interior still needs to be done and a littel bit ont he 4 banger of Power! On to the pics!! (my camera...
  12. Biggest tire that could fit on stock suspension? 98 Rander 2wd

Im curious what the biggest tire i could get away with on stock suspension? Its a 98 2wd standard cab step side. Also want to level out the ride height (possibly lift it all the way around a couple inches) but cant find any like coil spacers or anything for it.
  13. They made a ranger dually?

http://rmn.craigslist.org/car/523736023.html didnt know if that factory or not
  14. 98 Ranger XLT factory stereo wiring question

Its the deck with radio and CD Just got this truck and the previous owner had stuck an aftermarket deck in but removed it before trading it in, It wasnt working (nothing but static and no display) Pulled the unit out and the anntena wasnt hooked up (the end was broken) On the Head unit, it...
  15. What up

Hey, whats up. New to here and to the Ranger Hiope to be around a while and learn a few things about them. :) Got a good deal on it and couldnt pass it up 1998 Ranger XLT 2WD 5 speed Manual 4cyl. (not sure which) No rust, dings, dents. Bedliner Needs a little work but nothing major (mostly...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad