• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2003 Ranger engine deacceleration issue

Need some help or advice. Have 2003 Ranger with 3.0L vulcan v6. A month or so ago the engine started missing and threw out codes of misfiring. Well I changed the plugs and plug wires and the misfiring seems to be gone. However there is a crazy thing that happens when I get going in the...
  2. 4.6L V8 in 2003?

I am thinking of doing some stuff to my 03 Ranger. It has over 100K on the Vulcan V6 and am thinking ahead when the engine gets tired. It also has the 5 speed automatic. :icon_thumby: Questions: Will it (4.6L) fit and how hard is it to do the swap. What problems might I expect. And what about...
  3. lift kits for 03 ranger 3.0L std.cab

I am no expert on lift kits. Need some advice on which lift kits are advisable for the above subject line. RCD looks to be quality, but the price is way out of my league. Fabtech? Would like to lift both ends 4-6 inches. Any help is greatly appreciated.:icon_bounceblue:
  4. Bronco II V8 swap cooling system question

I have read several of the posts regarding radiators that work for the 302 swap into Rangers and Bronco II's. I owned an 84 Bronco II years ago and bought it new. I had the 2.8L and C5 auto, but what I wanted to know is if the stock radiator (3 row) would cool sufficiently with the V8? It did a...
  5. sbf into 1984 Ford Bronco II

Looking at doing this swap and everything I read says that the A/C evaporator unit will interfere with the right side of the SBF. I am trying to reason this out, since I had an 84 B2 years ago. It uses the Cologne 2.8V6, which is an offset engine, ie: crankshaft is offset to the drivers side...
  6. misfire on my Ranger

Got 3 misfire codes yesterday and thought it might be fuel injectors, so put full tank of gas, along with gas treatment. No improvement. Got Bosch Platinum plugs, put them in and truck is like new.:icon_cheers: Now the symptoms were almost like fuel injectors, but more weird. Stumbling, missing...
  7. newbie here

Hey everyone, just want to introduce myself. Have a 2003 Ranger XL 3.0V6 auto regular cab and love the truck. Got it new and to me, this has to be one of the most reliable trucks around.:yahoo:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad