• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. MUDDING B-3000

4 Wheel disk e brake set up??

Alright well ill give some background info on my truck so youll understand what im trying to do. 1992 ext cab ranger carb 302, C6 auto, fullwidth D44 n 9" with 488 gears, 36's 7" lift. Well the ministry of transportation is starting to crack down on vehicles around here in ontario, an always...
  2. MUDDING B-3000

M5OD R2 trans swap clutch line problem

well i bought a whole 92 5L n 5spd 4x4 for my 92 ranger swapped it all in an now im getting to the clutch part n started reading that this is a big problem. The ranger master cylinder wont work n the f150 wont fit? so whats the solution to this without switching to another transmission?
  3. MUDDING B-3000

HEI distributor question

well im looking to order my HEI distrubtor for my 302 swap whats the best place to get one from? Ive order tons of stuff from Bronco Graveyard an they have this one http://broncograveyard.com/bronco/i-18542-289-302-hei-distributor-black-cap.html Any other place online i should look at for a...
  4. MUDDING B-3000

Hooking up fuel lines from a FI truck to carb motor

well i used the search couldnt find the exact answer, but heres my story i got a 92 ranger im swappin a 92 302, it was efi im going carb, now to hook up the fuel lines i read that i cant just toss a regulator into the feed line n im done i gotta do something with the return line? I was talking...
  5. MUDDING B-3000

need some ideas on hooking up fuel lines for my 5L swap

well im running a carb 302 in my 92 ranger how do i go about hookin the EFI stock fuel lines up to my carb set up? i know i need a fuel regulator but is there anyway to re use my steel braided lines that come factory in the truck? or do i have to cut them out n do something else?
  6. MUDDING B-3000

efi to carb set up

Hi ive use the search button to figure out my problems but have been able to completely figure out my options. The motor i got is a 92 efi 302 from a f150 an im swaping it to carb ive already gotten a ford aluminum 4 barrel intake an holley 600 carb. I was told that i should go with a ford HEI...
  7. MUDDING B-3000

need opinion on what shocks to buy for my offroad buggy

i got a 92 ranger 5.5" EB coils ext RA's full width axles, soft 4" lift spring in the rear with shackles. i currently have old school skyjacker softride shocks up front, love them an i have doestech prerunners in the rear that are junk way to stiff for my truck. I looked in to the JD 70/30...
  8. MUDDING B-3000

rear disk brake swap done, now no brakes

Alright well heres my problem i did the rear disk swap on my 92 ranger i got full width D44 9" i put the chevy 1/2ton disk brakes on the rear, bled everything with the truck off its all good no air, pedal firms up just before half way. But once i start the truck up a baby could push the brake...
  9. MUDDING B-3000

new to me tow rig / DD

well after a long time of searching i finaly found myself a wicked tow rig for a decent price. specs 1997 ford F350 4x4 xlt 7.3 powerstroke auto trans, manual shift t case re built tranny 2 yrs ago, all new breaks tires front end, only rust was a small hole in the DS cab corner.
  10. MUDDING B-3000

teaser pictures of the re constructed ranger

well my low budget ranger build is finished, ended up breaking the D35 ttb driverside beam. So i went all out for the past month SAS D44 9" full widthing the truck to get it finished for this past thanksgiving weekend so i could go wheeling. Heres a couple teaser pics.
  11. MUDDING B-3000

Bell tech shackles

alright well i bought the Belltechs for my ranger an it sits higher in the back an the shackles have all the extra holes, now could i go up to the next hole in the shackle to lower the back a little bit? or would that just make the shackles not work as good? alright turns out i got 2 1\2 -3 "...
  12. MUDDING B-3000

striping a 78-79 D44

alright well im new to the fullsize axles, but i bought a FW D44 an 9" for my ranger. an ive striped the 9" but im trying to get the hubs off the 44, i got the internal locking part out but is the hub housing suppost to be attached to the rotor? or should it seperate? i still have the spindle...
  13. MUDDING B-3000

trucks really shakey at 70 to 90 kilmeters per hour

well i gota 92 ranger xt cab SB, 6" SJ lift 3" body, an 36" iroks an well i know there not balanced i cant find a place with a bubble balancer. an i bought the tires off my cousing who had them on a Fullsize bronco an he said it had abit of a shake to them. but my truck shakes bad when u hit 70...
  14. MUDDING B-3000

e brake adjuster bracket.

hey everyone. so i finaly figured out how the e brake cable hooks up to the floor pedal but now once i tried to hook up the front cable to the back cables it seems to be about 4 inch to short? like is that connector that big that the two cables hook into or? cuz i bought the super cab 125 WB...
  15. MUDDING B-3000

E brake cable

I know this isnt the brake section an ive search for this but couldnt find an answer. my e brake cable came unhooked from the foot pedal an i have taken the whole pedal assebly out to try an see how it hooks in but i can not figure out how it hooks back up? ive heard it has to wrap around an...
  16. MUDDING B-3000

no brakes when u push the pedal sometimes.

I know this isnt the brake section but seems nobody looks at the secton alot. I had this problem on may 24 weekend, that when i would go to hit the brakes on the trail it would go to the floor an would barely slow me down, but then other times you ll hit the brakes an they will be perfect nice...
  17. MUDDING B-3000

E brake cable hook up?

alright well the truck i bought had the e brake cable unhook from the foot pedal how does it hook back up to that? ive tried searching but cant figure out exactly how. I have the whole pedal assembly out of the truck but just cant figure it out. This is the last thing to be done before i can...
  18. MUDDING B-3000

stock clutch fan and a electric fan.

hey everyone. well i figured out this past may 24 my truck runs really hot so i had to run the whole weekend with no hood an the heater cranked (it royally sucked). but i was wondering if i kept the stock clutch fan on an put an electric fan infront of the rad to push air threw the rad just as a...
  19. MUDDING B-3000

wire gremlin :(

alrighty well im having a hard time figuring out this wiring problem my truck is a 92 ranger xlt 4L 4x4. it started out as my gauge lights not working so, first off i checked fuses one was popped changed it an then the light dimmer switch fried like the spring for the dimmer broke. Went to the...
  20. MUDDING B-3000

Full Width swap need opinions.

alright well i just bought a set of full width 44 an 9" off a friend an im in the process of picking out coils to put in the truck. its a 92 ranger ext cab 4 liter i have the 6" skyjacker kit in it now so i was thinking about getting EB 5.5 coils just incase i do a 5L swap or cummins swap down...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad