• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. brizonco

longbed to shortbed

im swaping my longbed for a shortbed does anyone know the measurements of how much frame i need to cut off before and after the axle on an 87 long bed to fit on a shortbed?
  2. brizonco

c6 4x4 conversion

ive searched and could not use a word with less than 3 letters so .i was wondering if you could convert a 2 wheel drive c6 to 4 wheel drive? i ask becasue i found a guy with a rebuilt c6 2wheel drive for 100 bucks.
  3. brizonco

351 swap questions

i just bought a 96 351 w roller motor for my 87 4x4 ranger yesterday and i have a couple questions . i decided to go with the carb route i was wondering if any one had experience with the holley truck avenger carb on a 4x4 truck and if it would be my best choce for carbs. and also what kind of...
  4. brizonco

Need a little help RE: axle upgrades

if you are running up to 37's the dana 44 wont break unless you have lockers and a lead foot any bigger than that you are looking for trouble. i did an sas on my full size bronco a couple of years ago and ran it with 36''s for a long time and never broke a thing even with a locker. i then went...
  5. brizonco

starting trouble

ok to start i bought this ranger about a a year and a half ago it is an 87 stx 4x4 5 speed when i bought it all it needed was a freeze plug the owner thought the motor was cracked cause it was leaking fluid . so i got it for 200$:icon_thumby: ibought it for a mud truck and i started by putting a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad