• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Dugan

86 B2 Fuel Pressure from pump

Im swapping in a fuel cell into my 86 b2, Its being built as a rock crawler with also being setup for jumping/prerunning. I am trying to find the appropriate fuel pump to get for it and im struggling to find the fuel pressure from the HP pump on the rail. This rail pump says it runs at 44psi...
  2. Dugan

"Mini Me" Low COG B2 Crawler/Jumper Build

I obtained a Bronco 2 about a year ago with 40" Iroks on it. I was running a modified TTB long travel Ranger on 35s and bought the B2 for the tires. I ran the Ranger for about a year on a Dana 35 TTB and 8.8 Rear with Lockers front and rear and 4.56 gears on 40" IROKs with no issues. Well the...
  3. Dugan

Best trans for rock crawling

Im swapping all my suspension and stuff from my 89 ranger to an 88 b2 to allow for more room and i will also be stretching the axles front and rear (front is still ttb) I prerun and crawl with the ranger. I was looking to run a 2.9 till I can get a 4.0, but I wanted to find the best...
  4. Dugan

Will a 89 Ranger hood fit a 88 b2?

Im swapping all my suspension items from my ranger over to my b2 i just picked up and was wondering if my cowl hood I built for my ranger would fit? It does look different slightly at the grill area, but seeing if anyone has attempted it. Worst case I build another hood.
  5. Dugan

FOA 2.5" reservoir shocks? Anyone running them?

Bought to order some 2.5" resi shocks for my ranger, called FOA and they said a 2.5 with Med compression and light/med rebound would be good. Ive seen a lot of hate towards FOA, anyone have any experience?
  6. Dugan

James Duff Heimed radius arm mounting

I was going to mount mine with the arm running across the top to give me more ground clearance, but it seems that when I look these arms up they are mounted with the arm running across the bottom. Anyone have issues mounting them... upside down on the opposite side?
  7. Dugan

TTB Heim Steering Setup

2 - 54" of 1.5" X .25" wall DOM tubing 4 - 7/8" Hex Head Weld Bungs, 2 LH & 2 RH, 14TPI for Heim Joints 4 - 7/8" Jam Nuts, 2 LH & 2 RH, 14TPI for Heim Joints 2 - 7/8" X 7/8" RS H&C Chromoly Heims, 1 LH & 1 RH 2 - 7/8" X 3/4" RS H&C Chromoly Heims, 1 LH & 1 RH 2 - 7/8" X 3/4" RS Stainless...
  8. Dugan

1st gen expo hatch on b2

Do they fit? Look almost the same. But i know the rear seats dont swap between them, do the rear hatches?
  9. Dugan

D30 pinion depth issue.

D30 gearing, going to 4.56. Stock, the pinion had zero shims behind the inner bearing race. So i had the 0.060 slinger and 0.020 baffle. When these are put on the 4.56 pinion the pinion is too far in. New pinion on left, Stock on right. Stock reads +0 New looks to read -9. If its tight...
  10. Dugan

Hard to get manual trans into gear, warm weather

02 ranger 4.0 5 speed 4x4 It was acting up last year, on hotter days it would act like there was an air bubble in the hydro line. I flushed out all the fluid and got the air out of it. Worked fine up till today when its been less than 30 out and today its 60. Wont shift into gear while...
  11. Dugan

I think ballistic fab is drunk...

I guess a lot of people are getting free shipping soon haha.
  12. Dugan

21007 vs 008 bushwackers.

A guy around me has a new set of 21007 bushwacker cutouts for a 82-88 but the fenders look similar to the 89-92 rangers which use the 21008 flares. Anyone ever tried to make the 007s fit the 2nd gen rangers?
  13. Dugan

Any Delaware Members?

Ill be moving down to New Castle from NJ and just want to know what to expect with lifted trucks, where to go, how bad the cops are, etc. Anyone from DE have any experience? Thanks. (also looking for some people to wheel with)
  14. Dugan

5.8 EFI issue.

Well the motor runs in diff firing orders other then the 302 and 351, but runs like shit. I think this is due to the dist not being at TDC, but when we went to pull the dizzy we heard the relays keep kicking on and off. Tried another dizzy and it did the same thing. We then noticed the base...
  15. Dugan

Coil mount on d35 question

After swapping in my d35 in my 89 ranger, I noticed that the spring retaining nut, cup and the base mount with the bushing were not really tight, the cup under the nut bottoms out on the cup under the spring that covers the bolt. I remember the bottom part of the spring being tight on the d28...
  16. Dugan

Driveshaft 8.8 Swap issue

I guess im the most unlucky mfer, I have the smaller u joint d-shaft and I thought I could easily just flip the driveshaft and add the 8.8 slip yoke onto it, but it seems like the splines are 0.15" wider on the 8.8 yoke rather than the 7.5. I havent seen anyone else have this problem yet. And...
  17. Dugan

Bumpstops!

After destroying my front coils in a 6ft jump in a hill-and-hole and taking first place and also ruining my rear leafs from over extension at rausch creek, im def in need of some bumpstops and limiting straps. Ive done a little research and most of it returns lowered ricer info.. junk. Ill be...
  18. Dugan

bad ttb spring help

Well I took the ranger to a hill and hole event and after getting over 4ft of air and landing hard on the d28 I broke an axle shaft and the springs appear to be shot, alignment is out of wack. I tried to jack up the front frame and let em decompress, it only worked on one side. Was thinking of...
  19. Dugan

Rausch Creek OCT

The weekend of Oct 6th, a few of us are going up to rausch. It will be my first time but others have been before. We will also be camping there. Hit me up or post if your interested
  20. Dugan

Chevy D44 into a EBd44?

If they CD44 is std rotation will those gears fit into the EBd44? Someone on CL has a CD44 from an 84 chevy with what i think has flat top knuckles and it has 4.10 ratio for CHEAP.. would it be worth picking up and swapping the crap over to my EB D44 so I can sell this thing for some more then...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad