• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. My New Ranger !!!!!!!! LOVE IT

ok so i have owned a few rangers but nothing as nice as this 1992 XLT ranger 4 wheel drive here are some pictures. i also have a 4 wheel drive 1987 XLT i will post some pictures of that one stuck in the mud green 92 has 4 inch suspention lift. black 87 has 3 inch body lift.
  2. 87 ranger 4x4 transmission

i have an 87 ranger 2.9L with a 5 speed im just wondering i have a shifter thes bent( ractory ) and i am wondering how to get the straigth shifter to match up? i bought one and it is totally different and doesnt not bolt up the same way. just wondering if anyone know what i can do? reason for...
  3. body lift questions.

ok so my truck has a 3 inch body lift who should i call to order some bumper brackets to lift them up so my truck doesnt look stupid? thanks Mat
  4. please help

the truck is an 87 ranger 4x4 reg cab long box 2 gas tanks just bought the truck it starts runs for 5 minutes then stalls and does not start again. not till you leave the truck for a while till it cools down. i need help soon this truck needs to get me to work monday. any help is good help...
  5. need help with a couple questions

hey guys well i just bought another ranger and im having a couple small problems... my truck is a 1987 ranger 2.9L 5 speed reg cab long box manual hubs manual transfer case. the problem i am having it it stalls out randomly and wont start for apox an hour. i also want to know if a 94 ranger...
  6. back again from british colubia canada.

i had an acount a few years back but i forgot the password and sold my ranger and my explorer. but i am back once again i fell in love with another ranger.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad