• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. SnC RangeR

No Windshield wiper fluid 98 3L 4x4

My wipers work just no fluid and some bastard broke into my truck and it was farther down the road before I realized they took my factory manual. Anyone with a link or know the fuse number it is would be greatly appreciated. Inlaws are in town and I got a truck load of other projects God help me!
  2. SnC RangeR

98 Removed cruise control pods no horn?

I thought I could remove the ugly busted up pods until I get new ones now I don't have a horn. Any help would be appreciated.
  3. SnC RangeR

New Job!

After years of school and working my ass off I finally got a job at MHC Cooper Kenworth :yahoo: I was wondering if anyone had any advice or currently work on trucks. This will be my first time in a truck shop other than school and working in a marina/boat yard the past 3.5 years?
  4. SnC RangeR

98-2000 Wheel Bearing assembly

Can anyone tell me if theres any real difference between quality and prices on assemblies at rockauto.com, the range of price is stupid. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  5. SnC RangeR

The gun thread...

My Springfield 1911 A1 "loaded"
  6. SnC RangeR

conceal carry gun rant

It's all about shot placement doesn't matter the caliber. Carrying a gun shouldn't be comfortable it should be comforting.
  7. SnC RangeR

cruise control pod

Light went out on the left side on/off switch and wanted to do LED but the threads I've read they had to solder in a light with a resistor. Is there no drop in LED for this and if not why the need for the resistor? Any help would be appreciated.
  8. SnC RangeR

Multitool/Knife check!

Not sure what that is. There are pros and cons to all brands but its great when I'm 100yrds away from a Phillips screw driver or I need a blade Its there on my hip. I don't like to do steady work with it because it is difficult but a life saver when you are in a jam.
  9. SnC RangeR

Multitool/Knife check!

I carry my leatherman with me as much as possible it has saved the day more times than I can count. I have had it since i was 14 I'll be 26 if feb. i would post a pic but i have no camera.
  10. SnC RangeR

????'s on baggin' the ole '64.......

coool truck, i love rat rods.
  11. SnC RangeR

started going to the gym, need advice

drink green tea lots of vitamin c and helps promote weight lose.
  12. SnC RangeR

my dana 44 hp swap(pics)

its awesome seeing a narrowed sas the best part about these trucks is getting in and out of tight spots. \m/
  13. SnC RangeR

RaceRangers Build

i saw some more pics of your truck! http://www.off-roadweb.com/events/062310or_dezert_rangers_huckfest_2010_prerunners_at_pismo_beach/index.html
  14. SnC RangeR

mount center console question

so i got a console but i dont have the factory hardware whats the best way to secure this thing?
  15. SnC RangeR

thinkin about 07 side mirrors

i wanna do the swap and iv read the tech article but dos anyone know if the wiring is the same for a 3rd gen and a 4?
  16. SnC RangeR

98xcab vs 99xcab floor pan?

is there any diference:icon_confused:
  17. SnC RangeR

Safari Pacific MX2 Build

those A arms are BeefY!
  18. SnC RangeR

Safari Pacific MX2 Build

man what i would do to have a rig like that.:drool:
  19. SnC RangeR

RaceRangers Build

such an awsome truck im green with envy.
  20. SnC RangeR

RaceRangers Build

test the hell out of em!:headbang:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad