• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. bigpotato555

Axle carnage!@#$

ok I went wheeling yesterday "on 31" enter a small mud hole and got stuck did a few reverse-drive no big deal...and then snap! fawk...broke a front axle didn't pound it or anything....so this morning I went and bought one frome a 2005.."this is for my 07" at first the new one seem longer but...
  2. bigpotato555

1000 kms on ball joint!?!?!

Ok I install my 4" superlift on my 07 level 2 with 33 tsl...and drove it about 1000 kms.... Went for an alignement...and I need 4 ball joint...which are 500$ for lifetime waranty here... I wonder if it's "normal" the truck as 57 000 kms...or I am going to change them at every 1000 kms or so...
  3. bigpotato555

4" Superlift Problem

I recently install my lift on my 07 level 2 The only thing i didn't realy notice how the t bar where crank... Now I would like to crank it about an inch... so i crank it so it level and the lower control arm are slightly angle to achive that the driver side bolt was almost tighten to end...
  4. bigpotato555

Back rack bracket

I have build an back rack for my 89 few years ago....and now i ditch the box and going offroad bed... I am now looking to install it on the 07... Does any of you have a pictures of factory bracket for the back rack? I just drill tru the box on the 89 but don't want to do this on the new truck...
  5. bigpotato555

4" superlift VS 3" body lift

I just got a sweet deal on BOTH!!! I just bought both from a 08 reck at my local scrap yard..... Now I am wondering which one to install...I don't really want to install both... I just want to run 33" this is on my 07 level 2 which is my daily driver so... 3" body lift would be good but I will...
  6. bigpotato555

3" body lift on level 2

Went you put a 3" body lift on level 2...are you able to still use the front tow hook? You the spacing between the rear bumper and towing hitch look bad? thx
  7. bigpotato555

Torch Red level 2 with Flat black grille

Anyone has a torch red level 2 with a flat black grille found on base model? The fx4 half tone have flat black grille and it look awesome.
  8. bigpotato555

2007 level 2 transmission knocking

I bought this level 2 a fews month ago with 25 000 miles on it...and after a week or so I was not happy how it was shifting....it was like the clutch was not releasing enough... So I have it check at my local Ford...and they said that the through out bearing was noisy and that there was like a...
  9. bigpotato555

level 2 torsen question

I just bought an 07 level 2...and so far i am not really impress by the locker...I would to have explanation how does the torsen work...since i didn't not found a lot...What i have found so far it that there is a ratio 2:1 or 3:1 which would mean the ratio difference between the two wheels...so...
  10. bigpotato555

2006 ranger pics req'd

I am looking to buy an 2006 fx4 ranger....wondering if i could fit 36x10 military on the stock wheel on with only 3" body lift....I don't plan wheeling it...so no travel need just need to be able to steer lol...I would like to have pic of your with tire size and body lift thx guy
  11. bigpotato555

frame repair

I just remove my gas tank to replace the strap and leaf spring hanger and gas tank cross member because they where rusted....and what i found between the tank and the frame was awful... now i am looking for the right way to replate the frame I am thinking of cuting a 36" x 10" x 3/8" flat bar...
  12. bigpotato555

low clutch pedal

Ok here is my situation: I swap my FM146 behind my 2.9l for an M50D behind from a 4.0l. In the process I did a 4.0l clutch conversion...I have put a 4.0l flywheel, centerforce 2 clutch and pressure plate...the guy did 1000km on it...the slave is also new and the hydraulic line from the master...
  13. bigpotato555

5.0l efi to HO

hey guys have some question here...I bought an 89 grand marquis to put the 5.0l efi into my ranger...but I found out that it's a dam freaking nice car to drive..lol...I have found some gt40 head from a mustang...the guy has the heads, the upper and lower intake and the cam...I am wondering if...
  14. bigpotato555

picture wanted

hey anyone got a pic of a ranger with full width axle with 10" wheel and cut out fender flare...I am looking about this...wondering how it looking
  15. bigpotato555

leaf spring bracket

Is it possible to install a new front leaf spring bracket on the driver side without removing the gaz tank and bed off??..I am feeling lazy after doing the dana 35 swap...I was thinking of welding the two upper bolt onto a flat bar and the 2 lower on an other one and slid it between the frame...
  16. bigpotato555

28 to 35 driveshaft

I know this have been talk a lot...but I didn't find answer to my question searching in the forum....I just swap my 28 for a 35...I have 1350 t-case with the spline end...in the tech library it said that it need to be shorten 1-1.5"...but I though that with my 4" rough country lift and 2" coil...
  17. bigpotato555

coil spacer vs camber bushing

I install some 2" coil spacer with my 4" rough country lift and also install spicer 6122025 camber/caster alignement bushing. And if I check on the sheet for the letter combination..it said that it alignement ± 1 3/4 degree. Will I be able to have it align with the 2" coil spacer???? thx guy
  18. bigpotato555

8'' lift with 36's

I am planing on running 36'' tires with 4" rough country 2" coil spacer and 2" body lift..and some fender triming...anyone am something like this??..I would like pic to see the amount of possible travel..thx
  19. bigpotato555

Axle GWVR

hey guy been searching all around to find all RBV GWVR and without succes.... can anyone help me with this???
  20. bigpotato555

header

hey guy have a quick question.....I know header only give high end HP...but does it remove low end torque?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad