• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Anyone got pictures of Flat bed Rangers, need some Ideals.

Frank The Tank

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
A guy at work has a wooden bed on 94 his ranger....... It makes me want to throw some burning newspaper on his truck.

The ones on here are much more tastefull.

I think the main thing is to get creative with the lighting and bumper.....

My dad had a wooden floor in his old Ford.... but it was a show truck, and it had a 460..... he wanted the bed light for burnout contests and to add some sweet visual appeal.

Frank

LearningCurve

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Flatbed racing?

How much does loosing the bed affect your handling and ride? I want to go flatbed eventually but for now I'm thinking about going bed-less for awhile until I decide what to do. I drive my ranger like a go-cart so I'm a little worried about losing the back end completely.

Frank The Tank

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
You will bounce down the highway like a bouncy ball, and everytime you look out the window in a curve you will see the back end of the truck coming around. But that's just my experience with bedless trucks.

but burnouts will be easy (if you have posi, it will bounce kinda crazy though)

Frank

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals