• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

budget 88 b2 build

4x4b2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.9l v6
Transmission
Manual
i have a question for anyone who sees this. how much would you seriously pay for my truck? i was just wonderin. and please give me a serious price

dangerranger83

5.0 HO under the hood!!!
Supporting Member
V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
5.0 HO carbed with an np435 and np208
Transmission
Manual
$500 due to it looks like it is missing the back of it and couldnt be a DD but could be turned into one hell of an off roader.

4x4b2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.9l v6
Transmission
Manual
$500 due to it looks like it is missing the back of it and couldnt be a DD but could be turned into one hell of an off roader.
it actually is a dd for my mom, it gets driven almost everyday. and looks like its missing the back of what? the roof?

4x4b2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.9l v6
Transmission
Manual
well guys i still want an honest answer on how much you would pay for my truck? and well it looks like ill be putting a system in my truck. its a eclipse deck i traded a guitar for it to my freind. i get the deck tomorrow, and i think im just gonna have dash speakers for now

Boggin

Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
x2 on the $500.. you have a real nice truck there but around here theyre just not worth that much

4x4b2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.9l v6
Transmission
Manual
x2 on the $500.. you have a real nice truck there but around here theyre just not worth that much
really? ok, i thought it was worth more than $500. well i guess ill just keep upgrading it, and if its only worht 500 then i guess ill keep it forever

dangerranger83

5.0 HO under the hood!!!
Supporting Member
V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
5.0 HO carbed with an np435 and np208
Transmission
Manual
Now a days, people would rather buy a new or used vehicle that hasnt been modified and that is from the mid-late 90's. If I were to have my truck body fixed, painted, etc....it would be worth that much, but I will never sell it. As a matter of fact mine was bought 12 years ago for $500 and my dads was bought 3 years ago for $500. Mnes an 83 and his is an 84.

4x4b2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.9l v6
Transmission
Manual
yea, i was just wonderin what it was worth, besides the by the time its time to sell it im either dead, or its so beat to shit that no one is going to want it :)

4x4b2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.9l v6
Transmission
Manual
welll here are some night shots of my lights on my truck. they are actuallly reallly bright, but one of my marker lights dont work. it works with the blinkers and hazards, but not with the lights. could someone tell me how to fix this? and i calculated all the money ive spent on this truck, including how mugh i paid for the truck and i have $350 into this truck. most of the stuff on here are freebies :)

88_Eddie

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1988, 2000
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L, 4.0L
Transmission
Manual
you wanna put a system in a truck with no top? i'd go cheap on whatever you put in there

4x4b2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.9l v6
Transmission
Manual
im trading a guitar for it, but when the weather starts gettin bad im either gonna pull it out or wrap it up with a tarp and duct tape :)

4x4b2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.9l v6
Transmission
Manual
well guys here is what you guys have been waiting for. i was bored as hell and still waiting for my parts to get here so i decided to take my truck into the feild next to my house. now me and my freinds usually 4x4 mowers here so i didnt know how well this was gonna work, but it ended up pretty well. i got into a really good flex and when i tried to get out of it i needed 4wd, or reverse. me being the person who doesnt back out of things, i locked in my hube put it in 4hi and it got right out of it. and then went to flex on the little hill that is actually pretty steep. well enough of the ttalking ill let the pictures talk now :)

now this next picture is my favorite, and its the best flex

Boggin

Reaction score
Transmission
Manual

4x4b2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.9l v6
Transmission
Manual

4x4b2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.9l v6
Transmission
Manual
well i texted a freind one of the pics of me flexin, and he came up with his 4 runner and flexed, but my truck has better flex so here are the pics.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals