• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Sitting on 39.5 Boggers with a 94 Ranger

SAY789

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
5.8L
Transmission
Automatic
Recycled it. Motor trans and Tcase may be goin in a buddys old jeep gladiator. Sold the front axle for 1500. Donated some misc parts to friends. Tires are on ranger. Front leafs are on ranger as well.

I got a new truck a 94 F350 crew cab long bed with a 5th wheel hitch and gooseneck hitch. Put it on 6" and am waiting to get some 35s cause i the 460 got a rock nock now. Gonna retro my boom into it so i can recover my ranger or others rigs if they break.

Heres the only pic i really got of it. I was seein if my 40s fit with only 6" of lift

kris97ranger

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4 litre and 7.3 litre
Transmission
Automatic
i want all of your trucks.... especially that 94. im trying desperatly to sell my 06 f150 so i can buy a 95 f350

SAY789

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
5.8L
Transmission
Automatic
Haha thanks. I picked it up for 2g's with like new 305 70 16s but i knew i was getting too good of a deal. Before 2 weeks it started knocking. So ill just find another motor and freshen it up and she will be good to go. And the paint on the cab is a lil faded, i hand polished it in the pic but i need to get it buffed. Oh i also have the famous red interior lol that im trying to 2 tone red and black

kris97ranger

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4 litre and 7.3 litre
Transmission
Automatic
are you kidding me the cheapest i can find are rusted stock and need paint/ fenders for 5 grand around here.... chances are ill be importing from the states when i get my 150 sold. ive found them lifted on 38s already painted with stacks etc for 8 grand. i do want a 7.3 thoguh

SAY789

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
5.8L
Transmission
Automatic
I wish i would have waited. I didnt realize my company has a 97 F350 CC 7.3 with a work box they are selling for 3 or 3500 cant remember. So i may se about selling my black one to get it

SAY789

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
5.8L
Transmission
Automatic
Rockin 38.5 11 16 boggers now that are 99% tread. But unfortunately my tranny went out completely. I was just leaving work about 150 miles away and it went straight into neutral. Luckily my company lent me a truck and trailer.

Rolling down the interstate got some interesting looks

Test fitting the new rubber. Also about 90% done with my bumper.

Sticks out just enough for my taste.

Added benefit to the 16" wheels is they fit my 6pac with only 6" of lift:yahoo:

So since my rangers down im just gonna pull the motor trans and t case and sell them so i can swap my V8 in.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

No members online now.

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals