• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by guzzirider

1. guzzirider

Extended Radius Arms

Can you install the Skyjacker extended radius arms on a truck that has the Skyjacker leveling springs? :icon_welder:
  2. guzzirider

Fiberglass Fenders

Who makes a better Fiberglass Fenders? Fiberwerx Fiberglass or Glassworks Unlimited :icon_welder:
  3. guzzirider

Pulling a A4LD Transmission.

I have a 93 Ranger XLT 4X4 X Cab; I am getting ready to pull the A4LD Transmission. I plan on replacing it with a A4LD Transmission from an 93 Explorer 4x4 I climbed under the truck to see what I am getting myself in to…. I have never replaced a trans from a ranger before or something this...
  4. guzzirider

93 4x4 XLT Xcab Help PLZ

My trans is slipping when I first start driving it. But after driving it for about 20 min. it will be ok? The fluid level is good, and I changed the filter and fluid a bout 2 week ago hoping it would help but it did not….. Does this mean it is time for a rebuild?
  5. guzzirider

Painting my Ranger white.

I will be putting some pre-runner fenders on it down the line, so what shade of white do I use that will somewhat match?
  6. guzzirider

64-Inch Chevy Leaf Swap W/ 6" Skyjacker Kit

I have a 93 4X4 XLT X-Cab Ranger, I am getting the Skyjacker Class II 6-inch suspension kit with out the rear leaf springs. And I won’t the truck to sit close to level. If the ass sits ½ to 1” lower that the front that is ok. The truck will sit on 33” Pro Comp Tires Xterrain I got used for...
  7. guzzirider

Wheel studs and wheel adapters

I got some used 33” Pro Comp Xterrain on 15X10 – 5 on 5.5 rims, the tires are in great shape. Ok no problem I will get some wheel adapters so they will fit. So I now have 1.25” wheel adapters, BUT my wheel studs are to long about 1/16” and I can not return them. Can I get shorter wheel studs...
  8. guzzirider

Pitman Arm Puller

My 6” Class II Skyjacker lift is in it way:yahoo:and I am going to need to get a Pitman Arm Puller and there is more than one size…. So what size do I get?
  9. guzzirider

93 Ranger 4x4 switch

How do I remove the 4x4 dash board switch in my truck? So I can replace it.
  10. guzzirider

Wheel bearings help

I have a 93 X-Cab XLT 4X4 and I need to do the front wheel bearings it has the auto hubs. 1. What kind of socket do I need? 2. With the auto hubs do I need to know anything in special? 3. What is the torqued specification?
  11. guzzirider

Engine setup question?

93 XLT XCab with 4.0 I am thinking of setting up my motor with Hedman Headers 89400, MagnaFlow 23388 Cat, Flowmaster 17159 Exhaust Systems, MSD Ignition 31119 Wires and ACCEL 140035 Coils. I have a K&N filter on now, but I am thing about drilling 5 1” dia holes in my air box and putting a...
  12. guzzirider

Skyjacker 136RHK 6” kit

I am thinking about putting the Skyjacker 136RHK 6” kit from Summit on my 93 XCab XLT it has the 4.0 and it seams to have a some kind of factory block under the rear leaf about 2” I think. Now the question how much lift will I get in the front with this kit?
  13. guzzirider

Coil Spring Question

I am looking to level my 93 XLT Extended Cab Ranger and I have found 2 types of Springs the Rough Country 2" Front Coil Springs ($129.95) and Skyjacker 132X Front Coil Springs ($148.00) Now I have been reading on this site about Front Springs and every one talks about the Skyjacker 132X Front...
  14. guzzirider

Converting for Electric to Manual

I just got a 93 Ranger XLT the 4 wheel drive is not working (Have no clue) My other ride is a 80 CJ7 Jeep. Now the question can or how do I convert the hubs and transfer case to a manual system?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad