• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by jwp9844

1. jwp9844

ABS Sensor

I have the 5-10 mph Abs problem. It is 4WABS. No lite on. The speedo has been..working,then not working for some time. I changed the rear sensor. Didn,t do much. The speedo does seem to work more often than it used to. I'm trying to avoid the front sensors as much as I can and check all else...
  2. jwp9844

Drivers Side T-bar bolt

I cranked my T-Bars yesterday. I got 1" before the drivers side bolt bottomed out. It leveled the truck. I would like to get another 1 ". When changing to a longer bolt, do I need to support the "key" or can I just take it out? One other thing, I'll need to add 1" to the rear. Should I use a...
  3. jwp9844

Truxxx or Crank

98 Ranger 4x4.. Crank the T-Bars or use the Truxxx Leveling kit? Truxxx Might give me , what an inch more or so. Has anyone used the truxxx kit and what do you think of them, Worth the 200 bucks or not? Looked though the forum didn't find anything on them.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad