• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by rangerkid98

1. rangerkid98

Clutch Issue?

Okay I couldn't find an answer so sorry if this is a repeat thread. I have a 97 ranger with a 5 speed transmission. It has problems going into 1rst and Reverse from neutral at a complete stop. There's no grinding and I just bled the slave cylinder. It's just difficult to get in gear, if im...
  2. rangerkid98

Right hub locks up while braking

I have a 97 ranger that had bad auto hubs. I just replaced them with some cheap rugged ridge hubs. My 4x4 engages great now but when I brake going perfectly straight, my right front tire locks up for like 1/2 a second, makes a poping sound and then releases. It only happens when in 4 wheel and...
  3. rangerkid98

3.27 gear ratio. biggest tire size?

Whats the biggest tire size I should run on a 3.27 gear ratio? I really don't want to have to change it right now but I want some bigger tires. will 31's or 32's be fine?
  4. rangerkid98

best tire size

I have a 97 ranger daily driver that wheels on the weekends and I'm wondering how big of a tire I should put on. I have a 4.0L stick and I want some bigger tires (getting a suspension lift not sure on height yet) but I dont want to make it drive slugglish or have to change any gearing. suggestions?
  5. rangerkid98

best size lift?

I have a 97 ranger and i'm looking to lift it to give more clearance and stuff. Anyone have any thoughts on what size lift is the best? It's a daily driver that'll be wheeled on the weekends. I don't want it to tall that it looks like its about to roll over and I dont want massive 35's on...
  6. rangerkid98

97 ranger with 4 inch suspension lift

anyone have any good pictures of a 97 ranger with a 4 inch suspension lift and 31x10.50 tires on? i'm looking to see how that looks and if the tires look to small. I want to keep it driveable around town so 33's seem a little much.
  7. rangerkid98

custom bumpers

I'm looking to get or make a new front bumper for my 98 ranger that is the straight bar tubes with light mounts and a skid plate that goes down and mounts under the car. More like the prerunner ranger bumpers. How much skill and money would it take to make one and does anyone have any pics of...
  8. rangerkid98

1998 ranger lifts

I'm looking to put a 3" of 4" suspension lift on my ranger but i've noticed there are not many places to get a good suspension lift since that year ford switched the ranger to more like a small F-150. I was wondering if anyone knew where to get a decent cheap one. or if there extremely pricey if...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad