• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Rodney Colvin

1. Rodney Colvin

4x4 wont turn off

If I remove the shift motor on the transfer case, will it stay in 2wd? I'm stuck in 4lo due to electrical problems and really need to go to work. I want to get the shiftster and replace it, I just can't till after I get paid. I know it wont stay in 4x4, but I'm hoping it will stay in 2wd. Will...
  2. Rodney Colvin

Won't go in or out

My ranger is a 1995 4x4 with a automatic and the 3.0, it has auto hubs and an electric t-case. Now my truck has the 4x4 and the low range light on, can't get it to turn off at all. And I can't get the front to turn (they roll, just don't deliver power.) Before when I would take it out of 4x4...
  3. Rodney Colvin

Dried out bearing

What would cause my inner left bearing to dry out and the outer one stay greased? The right wheels bearings are fine. And I just replaced them all in august. There was no damage, just the grease was dry. Could the metal seal somehow be damaged?
  4. Rodney Colvin

Ran out of gas

I'm new here, this is my first post. So I ran my truck out of gas a cuple of days ago, and now it's been running bad. I replaced the fuel filter and that helped some. That exit side is one tuff cookie to figure out how to remove.Then today I shoved a bunch of seafoam down the intake and put the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad