• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by shadowfox

1. shadowfox

places to get roll bars

I'm looking for a roll bar for my truck but i can't find them anywhere. Any suggestions?
  2. shadowfox

Help with wiring please!

I had heard wiring was easy, just match up the colors. Well there's a slight problem, only like 2 wires match up. Plus there are 2 thick wires on the new harness that came with my radio and only 1 thick wire on my old radio harness. I read the wiring diagram and found all the wires. I need some...
  3. shadowfox

places to go offroad near southern Pittsburgh

I have a couple friends out here at college in California, PA and we're getting bored out here with our trucks because we don't live anywhere near the college. Does anyone know where we can go?
  4. shadowfox

Questions about plans for 92 Ranger

My friend has a mid 90's mazda truck that had the same size of engine as my 92. Well he put a throttle body spacer on it and then wrecked it and he said he'll give it to me. Will it work and if it does what will it do to my gas mileage? Next thing is exhaust, I was offroading with my truck last...
  5. shadowfox

Not sure wat size of speakers I need

I have been looking around for speakers for my truck and I checked crutchfield and it said i need 6 1/2 for all for 4 speakers. But when i looked up speakers on best buy and amazon, they both said i need 5 1/4. Which one should i believe?
  6. shadowfox

waterproof distributor cap

I heard there's a way to water proof my distributor cap. has anyone here done it?
  7. shadowfox

1992 ranger doors

I saw an add on Craigslist that had 93 ranger doors for sale and it said that they would fit on a 92. I thought that the 93 was a different body style than the 92. Would they work?
  8. shadowfox

1992 ranger dual exhaust

I'm new to exhaust systems and the most experience i have with them is installing them on school buses. But i'm looking to upgrade my stock exhaust and i'm looking at dual exhaust. Are there any issues involved with doing this that would hurt the truck. And what would be the easiest way to do...
  9. shadowfox

running boards

I have a 92 ranger and i can't find running boards for it, will boards for 93 and up work for it. If they don't, does anyone have any that they'd be willing to sell

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad